Bishop Sycamore Head Coach Roy Johnson Accuses Suburban Schools of Recruiting

If that were to happen, then PGL would just deduct that amount from what I'm giving Hoban for the BC game next weekend.
Really? Is it in Hobans contract they have to give BS 3K? Is it also in your contracts you can just arbitrarily deduct the the amount you agreed to give them? You said yourself it is completely up to the host team if they give out any money to the visitors. The lies just flow from you like the Nile river don't they. No need to respond because I know it will be lie #312 you have told in this thread alone

Really? Is it in Hobans contract they have to give BS 3K? Is it also in your contracts you can just arbitrarily deduct the the amount you agreed to give them? You said yourself it is completely up to the host team if they give out any money to the visitors. The lies just flow from you like the Nile river don't they. No need to respond because I know it will be lie #312 you have told in this thread alone
Jersey Joe doesn't know what telling thevtruth means.

Looks like a reporter is at the game tonight, so we should be able to get a good report of how the squad looks.

20 min till game time. BS has come out to the field. Definitely not 110 players and seriously only 3 players in line numbers… 4/5 players of line size.

1629413498145.png

Con confirm Flo is here. Hoban by 70 tonight. BS not ready for first offensive play and called timeout. Didn’t even run plays before the game.

not a big police presence tonight.

Watching the game. Bishop definately doesnt have 26 D1 players there might not even be 26 players total dressed. Plenty 5th year guys on the field too. The announcer said it.

So, does BS not own white jerseys? How do you show up for a road game wearing black jerseys when you know the home team wears navy?

It's gonna take Hoban 4-5 weeks to find their footing, just too many new, inexperienced faces. They are going to take some L's over the course of the season.