Biden's inflation stoked to 30-year high

At the end of the day, the average American family has been impoverished by biden's aggregate inflation of 20-30% overall. These families know it, they've been forced to deal with this economic assault, and it is the reason biden's poll/approval numbers are the lowest of any president. It has been an epic disaster by every single measure.

At the end of the day, the average American family has been impoverished by biden's aggregate inflation of 20-30% overall. These families know it, they've been forced to deal with this economic assault, and it is the reason biden's poll/approval numbers are the lowest of any president. It has been an epic disaster by every single measure.
It is not Biden's inflation. It is global and whatever presidential actions you think contributed to it were committed by God King in equal or even greater volumes. If you wish to identify the specific inflationary actions, I will show you exactly how.

The typical, condescending arrogance of leftists is so objectionable. Add in the lying and gaslighting and you have an enormous plague on society.

The typical, condescending arrogance of leftists is so objectionable. Add in the lying and gaslighting and you have an enormous plague on society.

It's why I've totally black-balled them from all endeavors. I will not provide goods or services to any known leftists.

#moonbatboycot

Last edited:
1701706184783.png

Still piling up substantial inflation, month after month after month, that is attaching to price escalations already incurred of 30+%.

What a disaster; the assault on the middle class is astounding.