Biden Administration is Failing the Voters !

Give me your money.jpg

House Democrats are also seeking to significantly raise the federal cap on state and local tax deductions, from $10,000 to $72,500 for five years, which would be a boon to wealthy individuals in states with high income tax rates like New York.

Because killing is wrong, I believe every MoH recipient who had killed someone to also have their medals taken back.

Same with any other military medal.

I just wish one of them big brain, super intellectual, Leftist economics wizards could explain to us deplorables just how in the actual Flack the average American is better off: Paying $3.89 for a gallon of gas as opposed to $2.30, paying 50% more for Natural Gas to heat my home this winter, paying 20% more for my weekly groceries, inflation across the board at 40 year highs. Is borrowing money at 6.850% better for the individual than 2.875%? Is a 401K that was yielding +32% annual better now that the yield is -12% annual? We ain't even gonna' get into lead times for goods and services, which are an absolute cluster. The Leftist's keep tellin' us things are great now that they're in charge, I need one of them big brain Lefty intellectuals to explain it to me, cause as just a simple minded little citizen it sure looks pretty F'd up to me.

I just wish one of them big brain, super intellectual, Leftist economics wizards could explain to us deplorables just how in the actual Flack the average American is better off: Paying $3.89 for a gallon of gas as opposed to $2.30, paying 50% more for Natural Gas to heat my home this winter, paying 20% more for my weekly groceries, inflation across the board at 40 year highs. Is borrowing money at 6.850% better for the individual than 2.875%? Is a 401K that was yielding +32% annual better now that the yield is -12% annual? We ain't even gonna' get into lead times for goods and services, which are an absolute cluster. The Leftist's keep tellin' us things are great now that they're in charge, I need one of them big brain Lefty intellectuals to explain it to me, cause as just a simple minded little citizen it sure looks pretty F'd up to me.
Never fear, Gay Mayor Pete told us about all of the great accomplishments of this administration. He knows better than the rest of us.

That all depends on what you are comparing it to. Compared to 2013-2019, you are not better off. Compared to 2020, the average American is much better off. Assuming you have the intellect to comprehend, I will explain the current economy to you. First, you must accept the fact that our current inflation is a GLOBAL situation. This is not unique to America and by most measures, we are still better off than our peer countries. Since our economy is interconnected, our ability to curb inflation will always be somewhat reliant on the rest of the world. Now as to the root cause, it is a combination of several things. First, the global pandemic basically shut the world down. Business adjusted and stopped producing (see oil industry), governments including the US intervened and threw billions of dollars of printed money into the economy. When the economy suddenly flipped back on overnight, demand surged well beyond the shuttered available supply could possibly handle. Supply chains, especially in Asia where the pandemic still had impact, could not keep up. Business went on hiring sprees driving wages up. This chain of huge demand, pandemic level supply, rising wages resulted in hyper inflation. No single thing got us here and no single thing will end it. This is a cycle that needs to run its course, globally.

That all depends on what you are comparing it to. Compared to 2013-2019, you are not better off. Compared to 2020, the average American is much better off. Assuming you have the intellect to comprehend, I will explain the current economy to you. First, you must accept the fact that our current inflation is a GLOBAL situation. This is not unique to America and by most measures, we are still better off than our peer countries. Since our economy is interconnected, our ability to curb inflation will always be somewhat reliant on the rest of the world. Now as to the root cause, it is a combination of several things. First, the global pandemic basically shut the world down. Business adjusted and stopped producing (see oil industry), governments including the US intervened and threw billions of dollars of printed money into the economy. When the economy suddenly flipped back on overnight, demand surged well beyond the shuttered available supply could possibly handle. Supply chains, especially in Asia where the pandemic still had impact, could not keep up. Business went on hiring sprees driving wages up. This chain of huge demand, pandemic level supply, rising wages resulted in hyper inflation. No single thing got us here and no single thing will end it. This is a cycle that needs to run its course, globally.
Right on cue, here comes one of them big brain Lefty's to explain what I'm not understanding.....so we're better off than Rawanda, well that's a relief. That ought to be the Leftist's new campaign slogan!

Right on cue, here comes one of them big brain Lefty's to explain what I'm not understanding.....so we're better off than Rawanda, well that's a relief. That ought to be the Leftist's new campaign slogan!
I knew basic economics is over your head. By the way, was Trump so bad he made Rawanda a peer country?

I knew basic economics is over your head. By the way, was Trump so bad he made Rawanda a peer country?
Keep swingin' there big brain, sooner or later you'll get something to stick! I gotta' bolt, word on the street is there's a guy down on the corner that can hook us up with some baby formula for a price...... If you don't get in early them welfare mother's are like crackheads going after that last rock and will bust your head to score that Similac. Since you Leftist knuckleheads have F'd up our supply chain along with pretty much everything else, all us new parents gotta' resort to the black market. Say, This is just like Rawanda!

Keep swingin' there big brain, sooner or later you'll get something to stick! I gotta' bolt, word on the street is there's a guy down on the corner that can hook us up with some baby formula for a price...... If you don't get in early them welfare mother's are like crackheads going after that last rock and will bust your head to score that Similac. Since you Leftist knuckleheads have F'd up our supply chain along with pretty much everything else, all us new parents gotta' resort to the black market. Say, This is just like Rawanda!
Supply chain has nothing to do with baby formula issues. Abbot can't keep a plant open because they are bacteria breeding grounds.

.... Abbott has stopped production of its infant formula at its Sturgis, Mich., plant less than two weeks after restarting due to severe thunderstorms that caused flooding inside the plant.

The company announced the pause in production in a statement on Wednesday, adding that it will re-sanitize the plant and production is likely to resume in a few weeks.

.... Abbott has stopped production of its infant formula at its Sturgis, Mich., plant less than two weeks after restarting due to severe thunderstorms that caused flooding inside the plant.

The company announced the pause in production in a statement on Wednesday, adding that it will re-sanitize the plant and production is likely to resume in a few weeks.

That was after the bacteria. Either way, it was and is not a supply chain issue like the liar said.

That was after the bacteria. Either way, it was and is not a supply chain issue like the liar said.
I'll say one thing for ya there big brain, no matter how many times you step on your pud you never waiver from toeing the party line. Your perseverance is admirable, terribly misguided and wrong, yet still admirable nonetheless....

Last edited:
I'll say one thing for ya there big brain, no matter how many times you step on your pud you never waiver from toeing the party line. You perseverance is admirable, terribly misguided and wrong, yet still admirable nonetheless....
Formula shortages have nothing to do with politics you hack.

True Democratic Politics .... Screw you constituents .... Tell them a different story

Bidenomics Without Regrets​

Can Sen. Maggie Hassan sell her voting record in fiscally sensible New Hampshire?​

They have failed by every single measure. They need to lose their elections, lose their jobs, and then move to Venezuela or Cuba.