Biden Administration is Failing the Voters !

?
You idiots voted for Brandon....LMAO

On June 1, Joe Biden’s job approval rating was 53.3% in the RealClearPolitics polling average, with a net approval of plus-11.3. In modern politics, plus-11.3 net approval is impressive. Donald Trump never posted a number that high, and Barack Obama only did so at the very beginning and end of his two terms in office. Unfortunately for Biden, the initial good feelings that marked his first few months have long since disappeared, and as of Oct. 28, his net approval had descended to minus-9.7 percentage points. That 21-point drop has turned Biden into a drag on his party’s midterm ambitions instead of the touted asset some had initially pictured.

Most troubling for Biden and the Democrats is the drop in independent approval.

In the 2016 presidential race, post-election YouGov and national exit polls showed that Donald Trump carried independents on his way to winning the Oval Office. In contrast, the 2018 post-election YouGov and national exit polls showed that independents broke for Democratic congressional candidates, giving Democrats control in the House of Representatives. A similar performance among independents handed the Democratic ticket the presidential election in 2020. With Biden deeply underwater among independents, Democrats have reason to fear next year’s midterm elections.

In the 2016 presidential race, post-election YouGov and national exit polls showed that Donald Trump carried independents on his way to winning the Oval Office. In contrast, the 2018 post-election YouGov and national exit polls showed that independents broke for Democratic congressional candidates, giving Democrats control in the House of Representatives. A similar performance among independents handed the Democratic ticket the presidential election in 2020. With Biden deeply underwater among independents, Democrats have reason to fear next year’s midterm elections
Truth Tru GIF

?
You idiots voted for Brandon....LMAO

On June 1, Joe Biden’s job approval rating was 53.3% in the RealClearPolitics polling average, with a net approval of plus-11.3. In modern politics, plus-11.3 net approval is impressive. Donald Trump never posted a number that high, and Barack Obama only did so at the very beginning and end of his two terms in office. Unfortunately for Biden, the initial good feelings that marked his first few months have long since disappeared, and as of Oct. 28, his net approval had descended to minus-9.7 percentage points. That 21-point drop has turned Biden into a drag on his party’s midterm ambitions instead of the touted asset some had initially pictured.

In the 2016 presidential race, post-election YouGov and national exit polls showed that Donald Trump carried independents on his way to winning the Oval Office. In contrast, the 2018 post-election YouGov and national exit polls showed that independents broke for Democratic congressional candidates, giving Democrats control in the House of Representatives. A similar performance among independents handed the Democratic ticket the presidential election in 2020. With Biden deeply underwater among independents, Democrats have reason to fear next year’s midterm elections.
What did they expect? The statement in red above was inevitable that once he was in the White House what a disaster it would be. And yet you still have Liberals on here and in the real world standing behind Joe( I really think it's to help keep him from falling figuratively and realistically) and still crying about Trump. This country was in a better place last year under Trump than it is this year under Obiden.

Climate Change is such an existential threat to mankind that Numb Nutz fell asleep during the opening session.
That thunder turd that went down at the Vatican must've made him sleepy.

I really can't think of one democrat off the top of my head I would like to see run for President in 2024. I can think of a few Republicans I would support for President. Unfortunately I am afraid the right will back a 78 year old Trump. We already have a 78 year old president. How is that working out?
"While many Democrats are skeptical of Biden’s strength as a candidate in the 2024 presidential race, Republicans are largely behind Trump. Fifty percent of GOP voters and Republican-leaning independents say that nominating the former president would give them their best chance at victory. Another 35 percent say they would prefer to nominate somebody else."

I really can't think of one democrat off the top of my head I would like to see run for President in 2024. I can think of a few Republicans I would support for President. Unfortunately I am afraid the right will back a 78 year old Trump. We already have a 78 year old president. How is that working out?
"While many Democrats are skeptical of Biden’s strength as a candidate in the 2024 presidential race, Republicans are largely behind Trump. Fifty percent of GOP voters and Republican-leaning independents say that nominating the former president would give them their best chance at victory. Another 35 percent say they would prefer to nominate somebody else."
Regardless of Dem candidate people will come out against trump. AGAIN. just like 2020 and 2018. The challenge with trump is he pushes turnout for MAGA voters that don't always turnout without him on ticket, but turns off suburban votes (especially women)

Regardless of Dem candidate people will come out against trump. AGAIN. just like 2020 and 2018. The challenge with trump is he pushes turnout for MAGA voters that don't always turnout without him on ticket, but turns off suburban votes (especially women)
Right or wrong I have always felt the independent vote has a huge say in the election. Which ever way the independent vote goes will decide the next election. I think Trump turned off the independent vote in 2020 and Biden is doing the same now. The way Biden's approval rating is dropping the right could just about run anyone and still win.

Right or wrong I have always felt the independent vote has a huge say in the election. Which ever way the independent vote goes will decide the next election. I think Trump turned off the independent vote in 2020 and Biden is doing the same now. The way Biden's approval rating is dropping the right could just about run anyone and still win.
Except trump who had a lower approval ratings and is a non-starter for many people. The independents seem to vote against incumbent party in the midterms (at least historically)

Too early to tell on Biden. Dems are in disarray with Manchin and Sinema blocking infrastructure and agenda. However, it is too early to tell what happens with economy and other issues.

Except trump who had a lower approval ratings and is a non-starter for many people. The independents seem to vote against incumbent party in the midterms (at least historically)

Too early to tell on Biden. Dems are in disarray with Manchin and Sinema blocking infrastructure and agenda. However, it is too early to tell what happens with economy and other issues.
So far Biden's track record is abysmal. If he can't work with members of his own party how is he going to accomplish anything? What has he done so far that you think has been beneficial for the US?

You need to worry more about 2022 right now.

It’s gonna be a bloodbath.

So far Biden's track record is abysmal. If he can't work with members of his own party how is he going to accomplish anything? What has he done so far that you think has been beneficial for the US?
At the end of the day, Biden will get both infrastructure and the reconciliation bill done. Those programs will end up being extremely popular with Americans and will dwarf the tax cut for the rich that Trump got passed as his signature domestic program.

DeSantis has shown more leadership on a national scale than Dumb Joe Biden has.

Biden has zero leadership qualities.
I am beginning to think Manchin is president. I am sure we all want to follow West Virginia's lead.:confused:

At the end of the day, Biden will get both infrastructure and the reconciliation bill done. Those programs will end up being extremely popular with Americans and will dwarf the tax cut for the rich that Trump got passed as his signature domestic program.
Trump cut 80% of American’s taxes.

Are all of them rich?

Trump cut 80% of American’s taxes.

Are all of them rich?
80% of the benefit goes to top 1%. Call it what you want, I call it lining his pockets.

Further, unless repealed, a few years from now those earning under 75K will see their taxes go up under the Trump cut. Only idiots think this was a good tax bill for the middle class.

80% of the benefit goes to top 1%. Call it what you want, I call it lining his pockets.

Further, unless repealed, a few years from now those earning under 75K will see their taxes go up under the Trump cut. Only idiots think this was a good tax bill for the middle class.
..... from the Factcheck and real life

.....When PolitiFact evaluated the bill just before Trump signed it, we found that every income group would pay less in taxes in 2019

Call it what you want - I refer to Facts !!
So - for those who don't make Jack Squat - it Didn't affect them