Best Home Field Advantage/Game Day Atmosphere in Suburban League

Wadsworth’s football stadium has no track and the bleachers are right up against the sideline. Home bleachers go endzone to endzone. Great atmosphere
Good view and solid atmosphere, horrible parking. If it rains, you need a 4 wheel drive to go to a game. If it is a crowed game, you need to park deep into the park and leave a trail of breadcrumbs to find you car in the dark afterwards. Based on that, Wadsworth is my least favorite Suburban League venue. I really wished they would've put a new stadium by the HS. Such a nice school and campus but then for games you have to go to the stadium a couple miles away and either park in quicksand or BF Egypt. Cuyahoga Falls kind of sucks too.

Not the Suburban League, but down in #PACtion Canton South has a different approach with an 8-lane track. Reduce the soccer field width, reduce the bench areas that are on the field and use the track for bench areas, and implement G-force inducing turns on the track. Imagine running the 200/400 on this.

View attachment 46916

I like it, other sports should just adapt to be able to use standard football field dimensions. :)