Benedictine 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
No opponent for week 5 yet. Also I can report we have lost NO players transferring anywhere. BTW we have kids transferring INTO Benedictine and also a great bunch of 8th graders already committed to the Home of Champions

No opponent for week 5 yet. Also I can report we have lost NO players transferring anywhere. BTW we have kids transferring INTO Benedictine and also a great bunch of 8th graders already committed to the Home of Champions
Do you think we will find an opponent? Brush ? Mayfield ? VASJ?

Where is Ray Williams at these days ? Hanging with Justin Layne ? ??
Watch out “Bald Eagles Fan” There’s a reason why you’re bald. Because your fat wife left you after you couldn’t pay the bills. When’s the last time you’ve even felt the touch of a woman? 15-20 years? Never?

This really hurts me.
Especially with everything that’s been going on St. Edward recently and the support the whole area, including Benedictine, has given to Eagle community it’s really disappointing that you would come here and act like this.
Maybe you’re not even an Ed’s fan and you’re just another troll, either way, it’s extremely disrespectful to St. Edward, especially right now.

Especially with everything that’s been going on St. Edward recently and the support the whole area, including Benedictine, has given to Eagle community it’s really disappointing that you would come here and act like this.
Maybe you’re not even an Ed’s fan and you’re just another troll, either way, it’s extremely disrespectful to St. Edward, especially right now.

Bingo.

James Lee who was a key contributor on the 2003 State Title Team has been named the head coach at Kipp Academy in Columbus. The Jags compete in Division 6, they are a newer program.

As I've mentioned before, those talented teams have also produced many talented assistant and head coaches, with Lee becoming the latest. Phil Dober, Adam Prevost, Brian Kennedy, Jahmal Brown these are also guys who played on those teams and are currently HS/ college coordinators and will be getting their first chances at leading programs soon #MOB

Phil and Jim Lee are at out of town schools. Adam was at Trinity and Brian is at University School . Jamal Brown is at a Div ll college. Practically all of our staff now are from the 90's teams and our DC is from those 2000 teams Jaquin Goode. Another alumni is coming back to the HOC John Berdysz will be coaching the freshmen and helping out in the weight room. Doc Bossu will also be coming in occasionally to lend his expertise to our young men.

186939929_4745666925448381_7913986208956591403_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.