Beat St X!!!

Didn't know that off hand. But thanks for your contributions to the board.

Point being, there are plenty of non-Elder posters who come onto this forum and post things with no problems. Trey claims otherwise, but people don't like him because he's a 'richard'.

Trey is the watch dog for those sneaky alumni!

Didn't know that off hand. But thanks for your contributions to the board.

Point being, there are plenty of non-Elder posters who come onto this forum and post things with no problems. Trey claims otherwise, but people don't like him because he's a 'richard'.
I get what he’s saying but he says it so much it’s like beating a dead horse. Also I have no clue to the inner workings of Elder, so I can’t speak to what they are doing in regards to marketing to prospective students or not. So I just keep my conversation limited to the topics I can speak to and try to be civil to everyone else.

The Elder defensive line is getting a beat down. X running the same play over and over and the Panthers can't do anything to stop them.

One of the most head scratching play calls in elder history will lead to the L. Wow.
Great to be wrong…still an absurd call in that situation

1695433878703.gif

Lots of credit to Ramsey for going for the win. The Panthers certainly didn't play their best game but came away with the victory. Some times you need a win like this one.

Lots of credit to Ramsey for going for the win. The Panthers certainly didn't play their best game but came away with the victory. Some times you need a win like this one.
It was the only call. E couldn’t stop X on the ground. Plus, couldn’t give the officials more opportunities to screw things up

Don’t let those f**kheads ref another game
Missed a false start on Xs 2nd to last possession where they missed the FG. Also what was with them picking up the flag on 3rd down? Can't tell me the Referee who is watching the QB being chased has a better angle than the umpire in the middle of the field.

Final drive in regulation by the Panthers was textbook and they should have scored with about 30 seconds left instead of the 40+ that was left leaving the door open for X. Love the confidence by Ramsey in the OL and Brass to get the 2 and the win. 1-0 in GCL. LaSalle gave Moeller all they could handle for 3+ quarters, so per usual, no easy ones in the GCL.

Missed a false start on Xs 2nd to last possession where they missed the FG. Also what was with them picking up the flag on 3rd down? Can't tell me the Referee who is watching the QB being chased has a better angle than the umpire in the middle of the field.

Final drive in regulation by the Panthers was textbook and they should have scored with about 30 seconds left instead of the 40+ that was left leaving the door open for X. Love the confidence by Ramsey in the OL and Brass to get the 2 and the win. 1-0 in GCL. LaSalle gave Moeller all they could handle for 3+ quarters, so per usual, no easy ones in the GCL.
And I don’t like tearing down HS refs, but you have to know the situation. This was not 10 mins left in the 1st qtr, it was under 1 minute in the 4th. You have to have someone watching the clock.

Last edited:
So great to win AT X. Jumbo coconut balls to go for the win and pound it right down their throat from 3 yards out. He run right through two Bomber tacklers.

Aside from a few early errant throws, Brass played incredible. Not to mention, his receivers dropped 5+ passes which should have been caught. Props also to the Elder o-line who had a very solid game collectively and opened up nice running lanes over and over again.

Wild game plans...Elder passed the ball more than they had all season and X passed the ball less than they had all season. Have to wonder what the future holds for Herbstreit at QB.

Last edited:
So great to win AT X. Jumbo coconut balls to go for the win and pound it right down their throat from 3 yards out.

Aside from a few early errant throws, Brass played incredible. Not to mention, his receivers dropped 5+ passes which should have been caught. Props also to the Elder o-line who had a very solid game collectively and opened up nice running lanes over and over again.

Wild game plans...Elder passed the ball more than they had all season and X passed the ball less than they had all season. Have to wonder what the future holds for Herbstreit at QB.
if this were the situation for Elder, Trey would’ve already had like 10 posts about it.

And I don’t think the fix was in, but that level of ineptitude is inexcusable
The officiating has been absolutely atrocious at every game I've been to this season. Some of these crews don't know basic rules..... like week 1 when I saw an illegal man downfield penalty on a run play.

Great game. Agree the time stopping on Elders last play of their drive before the TD was a huge factor in St X even having time.

The 2pt decision was the only decision. You know the 2nd overtime if Elder scores 7 and the X scores they go for 2. So just do it now.

Thank goodness I watched this on my phone while at a sports bar in Michigan. Their announcers were terrible and when I kept trying to check for time updates I only heard an FBomb. Lol