Beat St X!!!

In high school, the better team usually wins. Elder has the better team. St X does nothing on offense that's scary. Specht always seems to have a good gameplan for Elder, but Elder has also taken it to them a couple times in the last few years. Who's defense is stout enough to stop how Elder has been running the ball?

This is up for debate, but imo, St X isn't playing their best QB.

The more and more years go on, the more respect people should have for Doug Ramsey. The man is a great coach.

E - 24
X - 16

Last edited:
Elder should win fairly easily

But

It's a rivalry game.

I'll take Elder in a close one.

X offense didn't look very good overall against Withrow. Herbstreit didn't look bad, but didn't look good. He missed quite a few very open receivers, and their play calling was suspect at best.

Elder looked solid this year when i saw them against Eds.

The X D is very good. I’m guessing they’re going to load the box to stop the run, make Elder beat them throwing the ball.

The X D is very good. I’m guessing they’re going to load the box to stop the run, make Elder beat them throwing the ball.
X hardly ever loads the box. They like having 6 in the box, thinking their front 3 can cause chaos and absorb blocks.

X's D-line looked a little smaller than usual, and the B1G nose I don't think was quite 💯 from what I saw last week.

X hardly ever loads the box. They like having 6 in the box, thinking their front 3 can cause chaos and absorb blocks.

X's D-line looked a little smaller than usual, and the B1G nose I don't think was quite 💯 from what I saw last week.
Regardless of scheme, they’ll focus on taking away the run, particularly the QB. They’re going to force Elder to throw the ball.

Regardless of scheme, they’ll focus on taking away the run, particularly the QB. They’re going to force Elder to throw the ball.
But that has always been the St X defense Achilles heel, running QBs. You think of times they haven't, and that's when the X D has really dominated in this series under Specht vs Ramsey.

But that has always been the St X defense Achilles heel, running QBs. You think of times they haven't, and that's when the X D has really dominated in this series under Specht vs Ramsey.
But those were fast running QBs, not power running QBs.

But those were fast running QBs, not power running QBs.
They've beaten X with several types of running QBs. Sure you've had Ramsey and Luebbe, but Bittner wasn't a burner, neither was Schoester last season. Elder beat X in a playoff game years ago using Coffaro in the Wildcat 20+ times and running Power. I'm not saying it'll be easy, never is against X but Brass is a mobile QB and those types give X the most fits. That's a fact.

Should be tomorrow!
If you go to the hometown app it says 9/22
Screenshot_20230918_113405_Chrome.jpg

Isn't the game at St X?

Shouldn't there be plenty of tickets based on capacity? It makes no sense to wait until Friday.

Isn't the game at St X?

Shouldn't there be plenty of tickets based on capacity? It makes no sense to wait until Friday.
My experience is they release tickets to family of players on Monday, on Wednesday or Thursday they release to students, and then general public on Friday.

Omar I don’t think I’ve ever read 1 thing you’ve been right about. You need to go scout the pony and pee wee levels!
I've said this 5,000 times. He's literally dead wrong on every prediction he ever makes.

One would typically look in the mirror and realize he's always wrong, but nope, he still thinks he's the expert on everything. An obvious defense mechanism.