Austintown Fitch 2023

So many people don’t understand the transfer exceptions. The kid is going to play the entire season I’m sure of it. There’s 13 exceptions and he can argue a couple or he could just move to make it really simple.
Those exceptions are likely made more difficult with screenshots of dads idiotic rant, no? Seems like his only shot is moving.

I’m just surprised everything is hush hush. Did he unenroll? If not he can still play for the falcons but for that to happen dad and coach need to swallow some pride

More than likely, Brian will continue to work with strength and conditioning coaches, as well as technique coaches and sit out the year and enroll in his college choice.

That's a shame to loose such a talent. What happened between him and the coaching staff? Can anyone provide the details? Pm?

Concise version? Helicopter father that knows better than the coaching staff, when in reality he is damaging his sons college career. College coaches take note of an unruly athelet. A non team player Clealy indicates a lack of mental toughness. Through adversity. It's the primadona syndrome. seen it happen to many times with

Maybe not entirely true. For close to a year now many have been wondering why the Buckeyes won’t offer Robinson.
Do the Buckeye's offer every top 50 recruit in Ohio? No. The are many reasons why they haven't offered, most likely being they liked other Edge rushers more. "Many" don't understand recruiting at all.

Do the Buckeye's offer every top 50 recruit in Ohio? No. The are many reasons why they haven't offered, most likely being they liked other Edge rushers more. "Many" don't understand recruiting at all.
No, but they recruit every Top 100 national recruit from Ohio and they probably do value other edge rushers higher, but if they are 50/50 on offering a kid I’m sure they consider the ancillaries and whether they outweigh the benefits. Is this the case with Robinson, who knows? It certainly is plausible, though.

Maybe not entirely true. For close to a year now many have been wondering why the Buckeyes won’t offer Robinson.
The family situation may have certainly played a role, but putting that aside, is he really the caliber of DE the Buckeyes have been recruiting in recent years? Physically imposing and looks good at camps in shorts and helmet, but I don't see a dominating player with the pads on in his film. Kilbane from Ed's last year couldn't get a whiff from the Buckeyes and he was light years better than Robinson on the football field.

No, but they recruit every Top 100 national recruit from Ohio and they probably do value other edge rushers higher, but if they are 50/50 on offering a kid I’m sure they consider the ancillaries and whether they outweigh the benefits. Is this the case with Robinson, who knows? It certainly is plausible, though.
It is plausible that his dad factored in, absolutely. College coaches jobs 100% depend on who they bring in. If they believe a kid will help them keep their job they will offer a kid regardless how much of a pain in the rear the dad is. They had their top targets and he just most likely wasn't one of them for whatever reason. I really don't think dad figures in to the equation.

Rumor has it that Robinson is moving to Columbus suburb of Westerville to play for former OSU quarterback head coach Stanley Jackson at Westerville North high school. Not sure the merit but was mentioned in the comment section of an article about Jackson leading the Warriors on eleven warriors.

The family situation may have certainly played a role, but putting that aside, is he really the caliber of DE the Buckeyes have been recruiting in recent years? Physically imposing and looks good at camps in shorts and helmet, but I don't see a dominating player with the pads on in his film. Kilbane from Ed's last year couldn't get a whiff from the Buckeyes and he was light years better than Robinson on the football field.
Kilbane is an all-time great IMO. Relentless, strong. As good as any DE Ignatius has ever had. (And better than most)

1690301465191.png

Reliable narrator?

Rumor has it that Robinson is moving to Columbus suburb of Westerville to play for former OSU quarterback head coach Stanley Jackson at Westerville North high school. Not sure the merit but was mentioned in the comment section of an article about Jackson leading the Warriors on eleven warriors.
If that is the case then….wow

No. He isn't going to end up at either place. My guess is he goes where he will win.
You might want to scratch that guess. If rumours are true of him transferring to Westerville North, that is not a winning team. If the the family is moving down Columbus you would think the Pickerington teams, would have been a better spot.