Any schools have two varsity teams?

I've seen it in baseball, are there any schools that play two varsity schedules?
Typically schools will field 1 varsity team and 2 JV teams instead. I don't know of any schools in SW Ohio that have a 2nd varsity team but know some that have 2 JV teams. To me, this would create all sorts of issues in less it's clearly defined which of the 2 teams record counts in the conference, plays the conference games, plays in the state tourney, stats, and who letters. In that case, it's really just 1 varsity team and a JV a and JV b. I can't imagine voting for a player on the varsity 'b' team for all-conference, district, ect... Would a school with 2 varsity teams split its talent evenly between the 2 squads?

The way Jackson baseball did it was their Varsity A played the league games and top OOC games. The Varsity B would play all OOC lower level varsity teams. They were basically a JV team that was playing a varsity schedule because of how competitive they were.

I believe Jackson had 4-5 teams; 2V, 2JV, and 1F.

The way Jackson baseball did it was their Varsity A played the league games and top OOC games. The Varsity B would play all OOC lower level varsity teams. They were basically a JV team that was playing a varsity schedule because of how competitive they were.

I believe Jackson had 4-5 teams; 2V, 2JV, and 1F.
If you have that much interest - that's not a bad way to do it. I know we have 100+ players try out each year for the 3 baseball teams at our school. So in the end, 40% - 50% of those players are cut which is enough for at least 2 more teams. Just need to have enough coaches and a good grounds crew!!

What is the roster limit for a team?
Our state tourney roster is capped at 20 (I believe) but we never carry that many. We typically carry 13-14 players on our roster and will bring up a pitcher or two, a catcher, and another hitter for the tourney. I do not know of any regular season roster limit and some schools will have their entire JV team(s) on the Varsity roster. Baseball is a different animal since they have to carry more pitchers due to pitch limits.