Any schools able to field 3 or more teams?

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Anyone able to field 3 or more teams in softball in Ohio?

This would be the regular Varsity, JV, Freshmen or Varsity, JVA, JVB.

Probably a little out there but any support two varsity teams? I know that Jackson baseball had two varsity teams where the top team played the regular schedule and the second one played some non-conference varsity teams.

Most schools are getting lucky to field just a varsity team. There are those exceptions. Getting qualified coaches in another issue. On-staff coaches are a rare commodity these days.

Oak Hills has 3 Fast Pitch Teams. Think it’s Varsity and 2 JV Teams.
Jackie knows what she is doing and is totally committed. It has been a long row to hoe for her but I am glad they have that mustered enough interest in the community to field three teams. And the Varsity had a fantastic year this year too!

Jackie knows what she is doing and is totally committed. It has been a long row to hoe for her but I am glad they have that mustered enough interest in the community to field three teams. And the Varsity had a fantastic year this year too!
I think her passion and knowledge of the Game has helped OH Softball from 3rd grade through Varsity.

I think her passion and knowledge of the Game has helped OH Softball from 3rd grade through Varsity.
I used to see her at summer tourneys in Beavercreek all the time. She was watching Oak Hills girls play. it means a lot. Castner does the same thing for Lakota West. The two best records in the GMC and it is not an accident.