Alabama is falling apart

Spartacus1987

They’ve had so many de commitments and transfers out of the program. Now Caleb Downs is also transferring and Kadyn Proctor is being rumored to be following suit.

I actually feel kind of bad for them because I dislike Georgia much more than Bama.

They’ve had so many de commitments and transfers out of the program. Now Caleb Downs is also transferring and Kadyn Proctor is being rumored to be following suit.

I actually feel kind of bad for them because I dislike Georgia much more than Bama.

'We Ain't Come to Play School'​

In the latest GSR rate released in December, Georgia football posted a 41 GSR rate, lagging far behind others in the conference. LSU was next closest in the SEC at 69. “It hits hard and we know we need to do better,” David Shipley, Georgia's faculty athletic representative since 2010, said last week in an interview.1 day ago

Same is happening at Washington. Way of the world coach leaves, players hit the portal looking for a bigger payday. Downs will likely receive an NIL deal worth a million dollars or more. Que sera sera.

Maybe he should have had Connor Stalions tutor him on the fine art of cheating.
1705539101811.png

'Bama should hire those sororities babes to keep the players on the roster, they know how to recruit better than most football coaches.

1705598403459.png

so i heard that 24 Bama players are now in the portal? haven't been able to confirm that yet

WHY da HATIN? We're jist a buncha lil ole farm boys, trying to keep up with BIG BAD MEEECHIGAN! ANYWHO, I believe that THE Ohio State Buckaroos are why they're falling apart. I heard that you boys have set up a recruiting station in downtown Tuscalooooser!

so i heard that 24 Bama players are now in the portal? haven't been able to confirm that yet
Well HELL, that don't even come CLOSE to comparing all the damage that damn portal has done to US! Our back QB and All American MLB have transferred to OLE KENTUCK, to play for that five star clown Mark SWOOOPS.

Wasn't Stetson IV there quite awhile, and still didn't graduate?
Give Stet's some slack. He IS after all, a two star walkon, from the flatland swamps of Southeast Jawja. And MOST don't graduate, because they leave as JUNIORS to the NATIONAL FOOTBALL LEAGUE! Eleven PLUS MORE are leaving on the next train, for the lights of the BIG CITY!!!

Saban did bamma a big disservice by not having a replacement in place. If he had maybe some of these players would have stayed but I am glad, he didn't as it has benefited OSU.