Akron East @ Dover

Don't think he's saying they are a bad team. He's just saying IV is not Dover's caliber. Just as Dover is not like Hoban's caliber. Many times good teams get blown out by teams much better than them. Dover should win this game by no less than 4 TD's.

Gotcha.. what is the average graduating class size?
195 for the high school. Dover has been kind of a roller coaster bounced between AAA and AA when that was the designation,they have bounced between D2 and D3 several times.
Question for you,do you think Lake would ever consider forming a league with Dover,Louisville, Steubenville if they could pry phila back out of the OAC

Seeing that Dover is now D2 and if they continue to grow, would they consider a jump to the fed?

I don’t think Dover would choose to be (or be able to be) the 8th team in the current league, but if they were able to get a few teams to join with them (Louisville, Wooster, New Phila, Massillon, etc.), I think they would like a two tiered league, like what existed in the late 80s/early 90s:

Federal League Divisions 1988/89-1989/90
American Division (Alliance, GlenOak, Hoover, Jackson, Perry)
National Division (Canton South, Lake, Louisville, New Philadelphia, Canton Timken, Wooster)

But I’m guessing the current Federal League has no interest in that.

195 for the high school. Dover has been kind of a roller coaster bounced between AAA and AA when that was the designation,they have bounced between D2 and D3 several times.
Question for you,do you think Lake would ever consider forming a league with Dover,Louisville, Steubenville if they could pry phila back out of the OAC
No I really think don’t think they would ever even consider that unless enrollment really declined. Gates are big in the fed, travel costs are so low because every school is within a 10-30 min drive and they have natural backyard rivalries. Think it would have a lot of people upset if they left. I just think Dover would be a pretty strong fit in the fed if enrollment was increasing a little. They’ve got great athletics especially for their size. Football team would compete similar to Lake in the fed IMO too.