AFC Championship: Bengals at Chiefs (1/30) 3:00PM

Who wins?

• Bengals

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Chiefs

Votes: 13 46.4%

• Total voters
Yeah he does.....Dude spent the entire college football season pissin' and moanin about the Bearcats. Now, he spends his days pissin' and moanin' about the Bengals. Bearcats went undefeated and made the college football playoffs, but they suck. Bengals make the Super Bowl and are one win away from being world champions, but they suck. If the baseball boys ever decide they wanna' play this year, I'm sure his take will be the Reds suck too......at least he's consistent.

I get how pboy is, just saying he doesn't HAVE to be that way. The Bengals just had a historic turn around and he's still complaining. I get that he keeps harping on this to try to save face from his awful take on the Chase draft pick ("low IQ" fans lol), but jeez.

Agree it’s a ton of fun when your team makes it this far. You mentioned getting your heart ripped out in the AFC championship game with a loss. You are right, Steelers have done that more then once ,but for me the two losses in the SB were much more difficult.
Yeah but being there in a loss was worse for me. To NE....I was sorta expecting but when elway and the broncos beat us.....3 rivers was a morgue as we expected to win.

Yeah but being there in a loss was worse for me. To NE....I was sorta expecting but when elway and the broncos beat us.....3 rivers was a morgue as we expected to win.
Voice since you've been to Heinz and Three Rivers many times let me ask you, "Is there a more difficult place on the planet to get away from after a game than where they located PNC and Heinz"? The reason I ask is we were up there for a PITT v UC football game, probably had 50K fans and it took us 3+hours after the game to get to that tunnel and out of downtown. Talked to a Pittsburgh guy once about why the Pirates draw so poorly. His take was folks are willing to set in traffic once a week for 8 Steelers games, they ain't gonna' do it for 81 Pirates home games. Am I mistaken?

I get how pboy is, just saying he doesn't HAVE to be that way. The Bengals just had a historic turn around and he's still complaining. I get that he keeps harping on this to try to save face from his awful take on the Chase draft pick ("low IQ" fans lol), but jeez.
I was wrong on the Chase pick but my argument for picking Sewell was sound.

You have to read even deeper, he is so excited he can’t stand it and he has to keep telling himself this can’t be happening and they will eventually lose to keep the thread of sanity that still remains ?

Voice since you've been to Heinz and Three Rivers many times let me ask you, "Is there a more difficult place on the planet to get away from after a game than where they located PNC and Heinz"? The reason I ask is we were up there for a PITT v UC football game, probably had 50K fans and it took us 3+hours after the game to get to that tunnel and out of downtown. Talked to a Pittsburgh guy once about why the Pirates draw so poorly. His take was folks are willing to set in traffic once a week for 8 Steelers games, they ain't gonna' do it for 81 Pirates home games. Am I mistaken?
We park in that large gravel lot by the west end bridge and it's easy to get outta dodge. They make all lanes on the bridge heading out so it's actually pretty easy! At three rivers.....was worse as we parked on the old Wesco lot, but we have gotten smarter about our parking......now I sound like those don't be your parent s progressive commercials.

Try that lot......it's pretty cake to get out and on your way

Interesting this week, nobody complaining about the OT rule of winning the coin toss, and the other team can't get the ball, and win