Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

How a bout Abbott and DeSantis making a list of future drop off sites and just don't say when and which one. This would keep lots of people busy for a long time.
Denver, Seattle, Boston, Minneapolis, Hartford....Sounds good to me

So, none of you conservatives are concerned that over $12,00 per person was spent on a stunt to take legal migrants from Texas (Not Florida) and transporting them to another state? Florida might also have to pay some legal fees here too. Stupid. $615,000 could be much better spent. Average income in Florida is about $57,000/ year. Wasted 11 peoples entire year on a stupid stunt. Childish.
No. You're not concerned about the billions that the dems are laundering through Ukraine. Screw you

So, none of you conservatives are concerned that over $12,00 per person was spent on a stunt to take legal migrants from Texas (Not Florida) and transporting them to another state? Florida might also have to pay some legal fees here too. Stupid. $615,000 could be much better spent. Average income in Florida is about $57,000/ year. Wasted 11 peoples entire year on a stupid stunt. Childish.
As your girlfriend slappy would say....that's a rounding error.

It's going to end up costing them more than that. Potentially a lot more. The funding was for transporting people out of Florida. He had the plane stop there just because he thinks it will cover his a**. Everybody knows he used tax payer money to pull a political stunt for his presidential campaign. To answer your question, the Cult will not care unless a dem did that.

It's going to end up costing them more than that. Potentially a lot more. The funding was for transporting people out of Florida. He had the plane stop there just because he thinks it will cover his a**. Everybody knows he used tax payer money to pull a political stunt for his presidential campaign. To answer your question, the Cult will not care unless a dem did that.
Good. If the people of Florida don't like it, they won't vote for him. It's none of your business what Florida does, commie

So you agree it's none of your business but you run your mouth about it anyway.
Most everything on this site is none of your business including the Utah student swear words you were whining about earlier. LOL. What an idiot.

Most everything on this site is none of your business including the Utah student swear words you were whining about earlier. LOL. What an idiot.
Bigotry should be confronted by all of us. Obviously, a bigot like you does not agree. Bigoted dullard.

Glorious ... Yappi nutjobs frantically calling and scheming to prove the nonexistence of coffee at a sh*thole bar.
Excited Reaction Gif GIF by Rosanna Pansino

You called me a liar, bitch face. That was after you staged a picture and lied about a conversation with a barmaid.

You continued to lie about your "fact finding" mission for 3 days.

You owe the debate board an apology, and Yappi some money for the bandwidth you wasted.

#shotdowninflames

Dives have character. While I would not go there every day unless I lived in the trailers across the street, I dont mind stopping in there once a year. Do you think you are above sh*tholes?

Actually, if you go in and identify yourself as the liar who lied about the help, they will be more than happy to give you a lifetime ban from the premises.

You should try me on this one, fatty.

Call it what you want but the collective Yappi reaction to that pic and her statement is a thing of beauty. You would have thought that I had personally pummeled Orange Jesus. The best part is you fools thinking you won something. I could have not hoped for more.
We always knew what you were. It's always reassuring knowing we were right. Saul Alinsky would be very proud of his Demonic disciplined follower.

Dives have character. While I would not go there every day unless I lived in the trailers across the street, I dont mind stopping in there once a year. Do you think you are above sh*tholes?
The only shtholes I visit is a Port O John when I really have to go.

Well if they weren't here in the first place...

Now do how much it's costing us to let these people in and for the Feds to fly them all over the country.

You really are not bright or you are just a habitual liar. It must really suck to be you
It's awesome. Sold a division of my business earlier in the year. Enjoying the rest of the summer and will head to Florida later this Fall for the season. Never better but thanks for your concern. Maybe direct it at your unemployed buddies.