Abbott sends migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Well if they weren't here in the first place...

Now do how much it's costing us to let these people in and for the Feds to fly them all over the country.
it's called immigration. Happens every day and under every administration. Perfectly legal. Acting like spoiled little 8 year old brats does nothing to solve any problems. King Baby Syndrome sufferers that conservatives are so attracted to as leaders are not really a good thing.

it's called immigration. Happens every day and under every administration. Perfectly legal. Acting like spoiled little 8 year old brats does nothing to solve any problems. King Baby Syndrome sufferers that conservatives are so attracted to as leaders are not really a good thing.
No it isn't legal. You can't just wander across the border and stay here. It's called illegal immigration.

Don't go to the Tilton. They have it in the pot and tell you it's there, but I guess they will not serve it.

It's not in the pot, and no one there told you it was.

You lied about all of that.

As human beings go, you are a bottom feeder.

That's a whole different subject you're ill-equipped to discuss.

Tick Tock.

Apologize to the board for lying to them for three days, fat bastard.
Yes the weed infested Indian pond is below my pay grade. My apology is coming any day now.

It's not in the pot, and no one there told you it was.

You lied about all of that.

As human beings go, you are a bottom feeder.
Well there was a quarter filled decaf pot next to a quarter filled regular pot and when I asked he if one was decaf I was told yes. We can keep doing this if you want. Otherwise, you can accept my statement. Your call but you do come off as more unstable with every post. Decaf debate at the Tilton. LOL.

Well there was a quarter filled decaf pot next to a quarter filled regular pot and when I asked he if one was decaf I was told yes. We can keep doing this if you want. Otherwise, you can accept my statement. Your call but you do come off as more unstable with every post. Decaf debate at the Tilton. LOL.
You making up a story comes off as unstable and well.....sad. Well done.

Now it's he? Before when you told this tale it was she? You can't keep your facts straight....if you don't lie it is easy to remember. Tough luck fat man.
Typo dipsh*t. The tenders at the Tilton are old ladies and I have about 5 previous posts telling you who it was.

The Biden administration estimates 2.5 million illegal aliens entered this fiscal year.

People lie when they cannot get what they want with the truth. For progressives that is always.

It's awesome. Sold a division of my business earlier in the year. Enjoying the rest of the summer and will head to Florida later this Fall for the season. Never better but thanks for your concern. Maybe direct it at your unemployed buddies.
So you threw out something and wont back it up. Typical. Have fun in Florida, I'm sure the Governor will use some of your revenue to fly some Venezuelans to Boston or Hartford.🤣