A soldier dismissed from the Army allegedly said he enlisted to become 'more proficient in killing' Black people

More Trump racism on display today. A black female New York attorney brings legal action against Trump and nearly his first words out his mouth are “racist“ attorney. So his problem is immediately that she is black. Keep defending this racist &$&$. Watch how he runs with this race card on Fox and social media.

if you support blm, you support racists.
take the loss, AGAIN!
The premise for BLM was sincere. Did corruption leak in? Yes, there were those who used it to riot and steal, but that doesn’t change the necessity for it, or the original ideology behind it. That’s just my opinion, but I suspect that it is shared by many. But, I’m not trying to be President. Trump’s racism is ugly and intolerable in someone who would lead our democracy. In addition to being a liar, thief, and traitor, Trump is a racist.

The premise for BLM was sincere. Did corruption leak in? Yes, there were those who used it to riot and steal, but that doesn’t change the necessity for it, or the original ideology behind it. That’s just my opinion, but I suspect that it is shared by many. But, I’m not trying to be President. Trump’s racism is ugly and intolerable in someone who would lead our democracy. In addition to being a liar, thief, and traitor, Trump is a racist.
blm is a racist organization period, quit making excuses for your support of racism and hatred, it's disgusting.

More Trump racism on display today. A black female New York attorney brings legal action against Trump and nearly his first words out his mouth are “racist“ attorney. So his problem is immediately that she is black. Keep defending this racist &$&$. Watch how he runs with this race card on Fox and social media.
Why did you say she is black?

That shouldn't matter, should it?

That makes you a racist.

So now calling someone racist is in itself racist?

You must be the biggest racist alive then because you call people racist all the time.

Do you even think befote you click “Post reply” on this site? Good lord you can’t be that self unaware.

Have the BLM leaders ever condemned rioting and vandalism? I haven't seen them try to stop it while they were "protesting."

Is ketchup boy the most intellectually challenged poster on here? My vote is for him and Oxat for the photo finish 😂
You morons play games and continually avoid the point of any comment made. Enjoy your week with Trump, and it’s only beginning. Say what you like, but look at the fool you followed.

You morons play games and continually avoid the point of any comment made. Enjoy your week with Trump, and it’s only beginning. Say what you like, but look at the fool you followed.
Didn’t follow him, voted for him and I’m glad I did. Life was quite a bit better under Trump than under you idiots. Unfortunately, most of your leaders are as stupid as you

So now calling someone racist is in itself racist?

You must be the biggest racist alive then because you call people racist all the time.

Do you even think befote you click “Post reply” on this site? Good lord you can’t be that self unaware.
He called her a racist solely because she is black. Get it. Have someone explain this to you.

He called her a racist solely because she is black. Get it. Have someone explain this to you.
No he didn’t. Try again, he called her racist for what she was saying.

So are you the biggest racist out there or were you just a moron for jumping to conclusions here?

No he didn’t. Try again, he called her racist for what she was saying.

So are you the biggest racist out there or were you just a moron for jumping to conclusions here?
So, he called her a racist for saying that he broke the law?

The only point I get from most of your comments is that you are a fool.