• A win against McKinley and no State Championship

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • A Loss to McKinley and a State Championship

Votes: 31 75.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I can’t say until this is over then he will have an open class discussion about it
This is the kind of stuff you discuss in class? What school? That's a college that needs to go out of business. And one whose graduates have worthless degrees.

Reactions: Bud
I like this professor. Using popular teams in a popular sport for a topic in his class. Would be interesting to find out more once the poll is concluded.

Screenshot_20230706-223638-917.png

This poll question.

This is the kind of stuff you discuss in class? What school? That's a college that needs to go out of business. And one whose graduates have worthless degrees.
Of course you beat me to what I was going to post when I got to the end of the thread. No wonder this country is in the shape it's in today.

I like this professor. Using popular teams in a popular sport for a topic in his class. Would be interesting to find out more once the poll is concluded.
Really? This is what they should be discussing in class? Probably going to have about a $50K student loan when all is said and done that he's going to ask me to pay for too.

Status
Not open for further replies.