A Bitter Way to End the Season

Nothing wrong with throwing out some opinions on who they think will start next year. Football is always on most Moeller fans mind.
One thing, Moealum86, being a new poster you might not know that it is against the rules to call out or name another poster.
Next year should be a very good year.

Hes go some crazy explosive speed.... needs to add some other moves to his arsenal. His spin move is pretty nasty though and he has a nice stutter step. Just think what he'll be able to do as the featured back....

If he recovers and puts in effort in the weight room and does well in track I see him getting some looks....that video makes me jump out of my seat...just like davenport's dunk last year. Moeller has been blest with the most amazing talent over its short existence...it's absolutely insane. Hopefully he develops his game to include all aspects of being a good back and teammate including blocking.

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
DE- Shane Kroger- SR, Jesse Hayes- JR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Dylan Ruter- JR
Blast-Tyler Williford- SO/ kevin thamen- Sr
CB- Etahn McAlpine- SR
CB- Jordan Flueck- JR
Safety- Josh burandt - sr

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C- Jordan Striker
RG- Klever- SR
RG- Brad josephson - SR
T- Kassem- SR/ Fralley- T- JR
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
WR-Trent Williford- SR, Monty Montez(sp)- SO
WR- Mike Nypaver- SR (inj),Cameron McKlusky-Jr
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
RB- Richie Dyer- JR, Jeff Aubin- SR
H- Combs- SR

Key Off Bench-
David Whitehead- QB,WR (possible)- SR
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

_ Adam can't play safty becuase hes not enough of a player, but he is a good punter, this by far the best lineup becuase some Jr and sophmores will step, so there is still a lot of time to find those diamonds in the rough

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Dylan Ruter- JR
CB- Etahn McAlpine- SR
CB- Jordan Flueck- JR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C- Jordan Striker
RG- Klever- SR
RG- Brad josephson - SR
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs- SR

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

_ Adam can't play safty becuase hes not enough of a player, but he is a good punter, this by far the best lineup becuase some Jr and sophmores will step, so there is still a lot of time to find those diamonds in the rough

what do you think of Scheider playing a little H in short yardage situations. i think he could definitely plow out a yard or two

shnieder could but why not bring in a full back like rosselot or Bobay to block for Aubin or Richie and leave shnieder on the line and have him do what he does realy good

And yes Adam schaffer should not play safty becuase we have better athletes than him

shnieder could but why not bring in a full back like rosselot or Bobay to block for Aubin or Richie and leave shnieder on the line and have him do what he does realy good

And yes Adam schaffer should not play safty becuase we have better athletes than him

pretty solid reasoning for the short yardage game. moe had a bit of a problem with the short yards last year, and having schneider on the line for a good push is a good idea. also the idea of a blocking fullback, which they didn't really have last season

well no offense to Rosselot or Bobay but schneider would bring a little more meat to the hole than those two and thats what im talking about. those two would fit the fullback role more for say like a first and ten situation where we want five yards to open up the offense but i was talking like 4th and 1 schnieder goes right up the middle at fullback. hes not gonna be able to push the pile from the tight end position unless were running an off tackle. Or we could bring back the big boy T-Hutch and use him like the steelers used the fridge. if were on the goal line and need to punch it in why not run him in there for a play and see if he can grind it out

i like the idea of hutch at fullback for the 4th and 1 situations. that'll give a good push to the pile no matter what team we play

Pretty sad that he thought the Fridge played for the Steelers Wheelman....

img_8.jpg

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out that it was a fumble and I'm a big fan of the way Moeller ends their seasons. A game with Colerain followed immediately by an equipment turn in. :stirthepot:

I'd just like to point out that it was a fumble and I'm a big fan of the way Moeller ends their seasons. A game with Colerain followed immediately by an equipment turn in. :stirthepot:

Big Moe will be back srong in 2009, take it to the bank. Right now they are playing championship basketball and in the spring, baseball will be knocking on the door for another state title.

LCD, does Colerain even field teams outside of football :eek:

It was a fumble LCD and as soon as we eliminate all turnovers we will return the favor and send Colerain packing. Hopefully in '09. What goes around sooner or later comes around!!!!

i think they should have used that this year.. maybe do a decoy with dyer.. put him out wide.. then hand off inside. just like the eagles to with westbrook and buckhalter

wow i'm glad you find it fulfilling to get on a high school forum that you have nothing to do with and try to piss people off. way to aim high. second, it was not a fumble. i'll take the word of people who were standing 10 feet away over that of someone watching from the stands any day. so shut up and try to get a job that requires you to do some work. maybe then you could afford to send your kid to a real school that teaches kids some class, rather than send them to a school where even the parents (such as yourself) are -----s and have no class whatsoever

wow i'm glad you find it fulfilling to get on a high school forum that you have nothing to do with and try to piss people off. way to aim high. second, it was not a fumble. i'll take the word of people who were standing 10 feet away over that of someone watching from the stands any day. so shut up and try to get a job that requires you to do some work. maybe then you could afford to send your kid to a real school that teaches kids some class, rather than send them to a school where even the parents (such as yourself) are -----s and have no class whatsoever

I know you may be bitter about the loss as is every other Moeller fan but calm down. I'm pretty sure his post was in jest. Also much of the Colerain fan base is classy.

Last edited:
NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Dylan Ruter- JR
CB- Etahn McAlpine- SR
CB- Jordan Flueck- JR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C- Jordan Striker
RG- Klever- SR
RG- Brad josephson - SR
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs- SR

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Looking at those DB's makes me feel a little more at ease, I had heard that that area would be a struggle this season. Also, wasn't Stricker a D lineman last year or did he switch over?