A Bitter Way to End the Season

JR will find the best athletes to fill the best positions on the field.

I also think that Rosfeld will find some great replacements on that OL. He's a great coach.

TE Schnider (SP) will be the best offensive weapon on the field next year IMO! He'll be D1 by next year!

Moeller should have around 4 D1 players in the starting line-up next season!

Adam Bobay is a senior. His brother Kyle is a soph rb.

My apologies, I had hte names backwards. Regardless, he looked awfully tough this year.

What a nice problem to have, but can anyone answer my question?

Can Skove and or Aubin also play WR?

Who returns kicks from this point on?

'09 projections... fill in the ?? if you know of anyone
Defense:
NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
DE- Jesse Hayes- JR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- ??? - JR
Blast- ???- JR
CB- Ethan McAlpine- SR
CB- ??
Safety- Josh Burandt (inj?)

Key Off Bench-
Devita- DE/NG- JR
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C-?? could be biggest question of the off season- SR
RG- Klever- SR
RG- ???- SR
T- Kassem
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
WR-Williford
WR- Cameron McKlusky- ??? (according to manofmoe) JR or SR?
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
RB- Richie Dyer- JR/ Jeff Aubin- SR
H- Combs

Key Off Bench-
T- Fralley- J
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Scapher- P- SR

McAlpine will prolly go to safety Burrant will prolly go to blast, and lil Wiliford will play flames, and the two sophomores corners that got called up will play corner

When did the two safeties that play close to line of scrimmage in a 3-3 stack become known as "blast" and "flame"? Never heard them called that before on any level.

Last edited:
NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
DE- Jesse Hayes- JR or maybe Mike DeVita- Jr
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Tyler Williford-So
Blast- Josh Burandt (inj?)
CB- Nick Marchionda- JR
CB- Jordan Flueck- JR
Safety- Ethan McAlpine- Sr

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Dylan Ruter- LB- Jr

Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C- Joe Tull- Jr?
RG- Klever- SR
RG- One of the Blum Twins?- JR
T- Kassem
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
WR-Trent Williford- Sr
WR- Cameron McKlusky-Jr or possibly Ryan Logan- Jr
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Scafher- P- SR

-I am going off MiamiHawks1 with a little changes that I think could possibly happen, but help me out if you think differently?

WOW!

You guys have it all figured out. No sense in lifting or other winter/summer workouts! No reason for the good to get better or others to try and improve and beat out those who already have those obvious starting jobs. Things are set and ready to go!

STATE in '09.:rolleyes:

WOW!

You guys have it all figured out. No sense in lifting or other winter/summer workouts! No reason for the good to get better or others to try and improve and beat out those who already have those obvious starting jobs. Things are set and ready to go!

STATE in '09.:rolleyes:

By projecting a starting lineups we are not encouraging players to think that they have positions wrapped up nor are we trying to discourage kids that haven't been projected as starters. We are simply trying to get an idea of where the team is at for next year and find areas of weakness and strength are discussing ways to adress those issues. We are not the coaches, we are the ones who determine the starting lineup. If the players read this and get a cocky attitude(projected starters) or lose self-esteem (players not mentioned) then they definitely don't deserve state in '09. If they read this they should want to work even harder knowing that they'll be a key to the teams success, or if they're not mentioned they'll want to prove us wrong by earning a starting position or becoming a key player off the bench. You can twist it any way you want to, winners will always have an optimistic view. If this team wants state they'll surely work their butts off during the offseason whether they're projected to start or be fourth string. You do not seem to have a winners mentality. I'm sure coach Rodenberg won't allow kids to walk around with their noses up or their heads down; he'll have them looking straight ahead with their eyes on the prize. GO MOE

By projecting a starting lineups we are not encouraging players to think that they have positions wrapped up nor are we trying to discourage kids that haven't been projected as starters. We are simply trying to get an idea of where the team is at for next year and find areas of weakness and strength are discussing ways to adress those issues. We are not the coaches, we are the ones who determine the starting lineup. If the players read this and get a cocky attitude(projected starters) or lose self-esteem (players not mentioned) then they definitely don't deserve state in '09. If they read this they should want to work even harder knowing that they'll be a key to the teams success, or if they're not mentioned they'll want to prove us wrong by earning a starting position or becoming a key player off the bench. You can twist it any way you want to, winners will always have an optimistic view. If this team wants state they'll surely work their butts off during the offseason whether they're projected to start or be fourth string. You do not seem to have a winners mentality. I'm sure coach Rodenberg won't allow kids to walk around with their noses up or their heads down; he'll have them looking straight ahead with their eyes on the prize. GO MOE

in there you said that "we are the ones who determine the starting lineup" just wondering if that was a typo or not because it seems a little off to me?

A good running game will be a welcomed addition. It's something that's been missing for the last few years. Most all good times have a nice balance.

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
CB- Nick Marchionda- JR
CB- Jordan Flueck- JR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Dylan Ruter- LB- Jr

Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C- Joe Tull- Jr?
RG- Klever- SR
T- Kassem
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
WR-Trent Williford- Sr
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Scafher- P- SR

-I am going off MiamiHawks1 with a little changes that I think could possibly happen, but help me out if you think differently?

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
DE- Shane Kroger- SR, Jesse Hayes- JR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Dylan Ruter- JR
Blast- Josh Burandt- SR (inj), Tyler Williford- SO
CB- Etahn McAlpine- SR
CB- Kevin Thamann-SR (inj), Jordan Flueck- JR
Safety- Adam Schaffer- SR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C- Drew Rosselot- SR, Tyler Grau- SR
RG- Klever- SR
RG- One of the Blum Twins- JRs
T- Kassem- SR
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
WR-Trent Williford- SR, Monty Montez(sp)- SO
WR- Mike Nypaver- SR (inj),Cameron McKlusky-Jr, Ryan Logan- Jr
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
RB- Richie Dyer- JR, Jeff Aubin- SR
H- Combs- SR

Key Off Bench-
David Whitehead- QB,WR (possible)- SR
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Adam Schaffer- P- SR
Nick Palopoli(sp)- K,P- SO
AJ Gatio- RET- SR
Richie Dyer- RET- JR
Trent Williford- RET- SR

Defense will be set, Kroger, big name to watch for next year, McClean's back-up, hard worker, big and fast. Thamann and Burdant with injury possiblities. McAlpine too short for saftey, Schaffer is a little taller and has experience starting there sohpmore year. Rossleot, good C, however not the biggest of guys, could gain muscle mass. Nypaver back from surgery? He has the height and hands, but will his back hold out? Combs, wait for him to shine next year, very skilled player, utillity man. Whitehead, can play WR and why waste talent if you have it, maybe put him in special packages. Fralley will be the o-line go to guy if injury happens, big guy, good strentgh. Palopoli can kick the crap out of the ball, both kicking and punting, reason for being in here is if Schaffer plays saftey, they won't want to get him hurt punting somehow. Gatio, played WR and DB, FAST FAST FAST, not very big and very frail, also could be used in the slot, very good sohpmore year.

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Dylan Ruter- JR
CB- Etahn McAlpine- SR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
RG- Klever- SR
T- Kassem- SR
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs- SR

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Adam Schaffer- P- SR
AJ Gatio- RET- SR
Richie Dyer- RET- JR
Trent Williford- RET- SR

Defense will be set, Kroger, big name to watch for next year, McClean's back-up, hard worker, big and fast. Thamann and Burdant with injury possiblities. McAlpine too short for saftey, Schaffer is a little taller and has experience starting there sohpmore year. Rossleot, good C, however not the biggest of guys, could gain muscle mass. Nypaver back from surgery? He has the height and hands, but will his back hold out? Combs, wait for him to shine next year, very skilled player, utillity man. Whitehead, can play WR and why waste talent if you have it, maybe put him in special packages. Fralley will be the o-line go to guy if injury happens, big guy, good strentgh. Palopoli can kick the crap out of the ball, both kicking and punting, reason for being in here is if Schaffer plays saftey, they won't want to get him hurt punting somehow. Gatio, played WR and DB, FAST FAST FAST, not very big and very frail, also could be used in the slot, very good sohpmore year.

NICE overview! Really shows how deep this team will be. Now it's up to the boys to see who wants to "Dedicate" themselves to be STATE CHAMPS!

Kevin Thaaman will be playing either Flame or Blast next year I'm pretty sure it's Flame though. He changed positions half way thru the year and was practicing at those, until he was injuried of course.

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Dylan Ruter- JR
CB- Etahn McAlpine- SR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
RG- Klever- SR
T- Kassem- SR
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs- SR

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Adam Schaffer- P- SR
AJ Gatio- RET- SR
Richie Dyer- RET- JR
Trent Williford- RET- SR

jeez you sure know alot about the team you must have some inside info. I wonder how you know so much about these players. Who is this? :shrug: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is that how you spell schaffer's name everyone has been spelling it different I just assumed it was Sphcafar

oh well you should keep us posted on what goes on with the off season lifting.

jeez you sure know alot about the team you must have some inside info. I wonder how you know so much about these players. Who is this? :shrug: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Is that how you spell schaffer's name everyone has been spelling it different I just assumed it was Sphcafar

oh well you should keep us posted on what goes on with the off season lifting.

:laugh: :laugh:

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
CB- Nick Marchionda- JR
CB- Jordan Flueck- JR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Dylan Ruter- LB- Jr

Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
C- Joe Tull- Jr?
RG- Klever- SR
T- Kassem
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
WR-Trent Williford- Sr
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Scafher- P- SR

Correct me if I'm worng, but as I see it going down on the offensive side, there's not seeing much on the junior offensive line. Perhaps the Blum twins, but otherwise not much of a nasty character to them. At the center position, Tull seems to be built more like a tackle, so I would take him out of the mix. If Grau plays, I don't think he will be motivated enough to get in the weight room and get stronger. Roselott is a possibility, so it might be mostly senior dominated offensive line. If Josephson and J. Smith can get in the weight room and make huge strides, I think they have a good shot at those linemen positions. Those who have wide reciever experience need to take leadership and show the younger guys how it's done.
Defense should be pretty much set, because there seems to be a lot of depth at most of the positions. I have little concerns for them next year because of their experience. Can't wait to see what kind of team this group becomes. Before you know it, the season will be here once again.

Correct me if I'm worng, but as I see it going down on the offensive side, there's not seeing much on the junior offensive line. Perhaps the Blum twins, but otherwise not much of a nasty character to them. At the center position, Tull seems to be built more like a tackle, so I would take him out of the mix. If Grau plays, I don't think he will be motivated enough to get in the weight room and get stronger. Roselott is a possibility, so it might be mostly senior dominated offensive line. If Josephson and J. Smith can get in the weight room and make huge strides, I think they have a good shot at those linemen positions. Those who have wide reciever experience need to take leadership and show the younger guys how it's done.
Defense should be pretty much set, because there seems to be a lot of depth at most of the positions. I have little concerns for them next year because of their experience. Can't wait to see what kind of team this group becomes. Before you know it, the season will be here once again.

You keep talking about "if" these guys get in the weight room...since when has that become a choice?

I highly doubt anyone has a choice about lifting weights if you're not playing another sport.

You keep talking about "if" these guys get in the weight room...since when has that become a choice?

I highly doubt anyone has a choice about lifting weights if you're not playing another sport.

Your right about one thing. Sure they may not have a choice, but whether or not they want to put the work into it is a whole other story. Anyone could show up to lifting and say they want to play football, but if they don't put the work into it, they won't succeed.

Your right about one thing. Sure they may not have a choice, but whether or not they want to put the work into it is a whole other story. Anyone could show up to lifting and say they want to play football, but if they don't put the work into it, they won't succeed.

I hear ya, seniors need to step up and push people then.

NG- T.Hutch- SR
DE- Marcus Rush- SR
MLB- Nick Galvin- SR
WLB- Garret Mize- SR
SLB- Kendall Walker- JR
Flame- Dylan Ruter- JR
CB- Etahn McAlpine- SR

Key Off Bench-
Shaquille Jinks- LB-Jr
Tyler Visagie- NG-SR

Offense-
RG- Klever- SR
T- Kassem- SR
T- Tanner- SR
TE- David Schnieder- SR
QB- Andrew Hendrix-SR
H- Combs- SR

Key Off Bench-
Curtin- TE- JR
Skove- RB- JR
Fralley- T- JR

Special Teams-
Corey Smith- K- SR
Adam Schaffer- P- SR
AJ Gatio- RET- SR
Richie Dyer- RET- JR
Trent Williford- RET- SR

I would like to ask one question about this comment. Who the ---- are you?? Palopoli is a good kicker dont get me wrong but I am pretty sure that corey smith has the kicking job pretty much wrapped up. Palopoli also will not be the punter because it is going to schaffer. The defensive back field for moeller next year is very up for grabs. Having McAlpine being the only returner there will be some major spots to fill. I would like to make one point. I think everybody who played against or watch McAlpine play figured out that the kid is not too short. He will start at one of the corner spots because they arent going to want to change him because he did pretty well last year. But being in the GCL you usually like to see an experienced player at the safety role. Schaffer didnt play one down last year and with the back up for robby last year was McAlpine, he has a pretty good shot at playing there. It will start with McAlpine and Flueck at corner. Burandt at blast...He plays the game just like ben played it, hard nose smash mouth football. Flames is up for grabs, depend on Thamanns back, it comes down to Thamann, Jinks, and Mongo(lil willie). The safety will be the big question. Schaffer might get a shot but this isnt JV its varsity. It is a much much faster game and being very unexperienced I dont know if the coaches will want schaffer to be calling the defense.

I know that the coaches have talked to Richie, Trent, and Ethan for doing punt returns and kick returns. I dont know anything about this AJ kid. I heard he did okay JV year but idk about fast fast fast. If he was that fast we would have gotten some time this year.

Really people dont need to be throwing all these different lineups up because we have about 7months before we walk on the football field so many things can happen

Last edited by a moderator: