2024 Massillon Tigers

Let me clarify what I heard was that if they were to, they would be completely different than what the team rings are

That's what I figured but nah, still can't. Hats, shirts, mugs, banners... full sleeve tattoo, ok. :)
Not me I want an Obie ring
Obie bracelet
Giant Obie pendant like a rapper would wear 😂
Hell I hardly leave home without at least one Obie on something I wear anyway 🤷‍♂️

It would be an opportunity to really make some dough, but that would cheapen it for the players. I personally would love to have one tho.

full sleeve tattoo, ok. :)
The start of the tattoo I want I have a few details to add
Only problem is I’m scared of needles 😂

Attachments

• F09AF876-E3AD-4CF9-A595-21CD31EFAC18.png
    F09AF876-E3AD-4CF9-A595-21CD31EFAC18.png
    761.7 KB · Views: 28
OK we are buying tickets to games that we dont know who they are against? These new ways of doing things are a little strange.

I’m guessing from season ticket news that we’ll have home games Wk1,3,4,6,7,10. Away Wk2,5,9. Wk 8 pending (open?). Nothing official but my speculation.

I saw above McConnell and Jadyn Williams will be the OLBs. Safe to say Logan Allman will fill one of the ILB sports? Curious who may be the other.

Harper, Reinhart, Shertzer, there's a couple other soph's or maybe one of the RB's since we have so much talent there.. My guess it's that maybe a rotational position as someone mentioned until someone clearly separates themselves. Hack might move down too as there's plenty of athletic type guys that could play safety, Thigpen, Gamble, Lynch, Young, Malone...

If they like Hill at Obie they could slide McConnell inside as well
Yeah the clips I saw last year he looks like a player.. Hard to tell how much bigger he got. I don't think I saw his name on the Stu-a-palooza results.. That's where I saw Harper clocking in at 215.. Kids are funny at that age, some kids add 5 lbs and others 30 lbs.

Yeah the clips I saw last year he looks like a player.. Hard to tell how much bigger he got. I don't think I saw his name on the Stu-a-palooza results.. That's where I saw Harper clocking in at 215.. Kids are funny at that age, some kids add 5 lbs and others 30 lbs.
I think I saw him in the 200 ish lbs group

Shoe in starter at corner
Yeah I think he just got an offer the other day.. He played well last year.. Ran track, did great there too.. I agree, he's a shoe in although we have a lot of talent there, young, malone,pringle maybe thigpen.. Lewis has played there too. White and Merriweather although those two are a little on the lighter side, they both did well at coach Stu's thing....I know there will be a drop off on D from last year but it's not like the cupboard is bare