2024 Massillon Tigers

The offense is going to look different this year... Plenty of playmakers.. I only want slaughter running "to keep them honest" He needs to stay healthy. Its going to be interesting on how they use the 3 RB's Gamble, Lenix amd Mitchell.. you even have Owens and Cupp...I see in coach Stu's Stu-A-Polooza, Owens competed at the 215 lb weight class as did S Harper LB soph
I’m definitely looking for a more balanced offense compared to the extremely run heavy offense we had this season
Although many teams had a hard time controlling our run all it takes is a stacked d-line to mess up that whole game plan
I feel that’s why Hoban and Ed’s was such close games they knew to clog the middle and stop the run and had the kids to do just that

The passing efficiency one is a bit skewed since he only had 60 attempts last year
Was a great 60 attempts though 😂
Massillon was getting in the habit of starting freshman QBs on varsity which was unheard of a decade ago
Really hoping he shines this season
I got faith 😁

Was a great 60 attempts though 😂
Massillon was getting in the habit of starting freshman QBs on varsity which was unheard of a decade ago
Really hoping he shines this season
I got faith 😁
lol I think the freshman thing was out of necessity

If he can be at 60% completion and keep the turnovers at a minimum I like our chances. Patterson is going to be breathing down his neck though

I find it Interesting that by the end if next year, Slaughter may be #2 on the list. I also find it intriguing that had not 2023 played out as it did, he could well be the all time leader. But would we have a trophy. You have to have a physical fast qb in order to beat Hoban. Just watch the last 3 D2 finals.
I hope he finishes at leading TD passer because that means he went absolutely bonkers 😂

I wonder if Slippery Rock will utilize him in the QB position?
He’d make one hell of a RB in my opinion
He has the size and speed
I was referring to the freshman Owens but I do think SR is going to give DaOne the chance to play QB and that’s why he’s going there. If he wanted to be a RB his offer list would’ve looked a lot different

I was told by someone we’re playing a Canadian team this year if anyone can confirm? It’s not the usual Canadian team we’d score 80 points on but that football north team who strictly plays American football and are usually pretty decent.

I was told by someone we’re playing a Canadian team this year if anyone can confirm? It’s not the usual Canadian team we’d score 80 points on but that football north team who strictly plays American football and are usually pretty decent.
I'd rather play Perry than a Canadian team.

I'd rather play Perry than a Canadian team.
1711239846213.gif

NIKE.

Lol you’re trying to play the victim when you’ve been an assss for the last few days just because we’re talking about scheduling and the possibility of competing for top ranking in the future. Suggesting that we play teams who we all know don’t want to schedule us is just plain dumb

I was thinking earlier that you weren't understanding what I was talking about because i have had to explain it to you so many times then I got to thinking....I think you're just plain stupid. How many times do I have to explain that I wasn't suggesting we play them? I said that....still with me? Pay attention now....here it goes....IT'S A SHAME THEY HAVE NO BALLS....how is that suggesting that we play them when I actually say it's a shame they won't play us?

I was thinking earlier that you weren't understanding what I was talking about because i have had to explain it to you so many times then I got to thinking....I think you're just plain stupid. How many times do I have to explain that I wasn't suggesting we play them? I said that....still with me? Pay attention now....here it goes....IT'S A SHAME THEY HAVE NO BALLS....how is that suggesting that we play them when I actually say it's a shame they won't play us?
1711242000776.png

These are literally your words buddy but yeah I’m stupid 😂😂

Yeah, spin doctor, if you go back to my original post, ya know....the one you're having trouble understanding, and you read it again and don't understand it....I honestly don't know what to tell you. Maybe you could have an adult read and explain it to you.

Yeah, spin doctor, if you go back to my original post, ya know....the one you're having trouble understanding, and you read it again and don't understand it....I honestly don't know what to tell you. Maybe you could have an adult read and explain it to you.
1711242757843.jpeg

Here is another example of you suggesting that we play a “local” (Perry is the only school anyone would call “2 miles from us”) team

Let me see if I can dumb it down for you just a tad.

JLP - "hey buddy, it's a shame Jennifer Aniston would never give you the time of day."

MT3 - "why are you telling your friend to ask Jennifer Aniston out?"