2024 Massillon Tigers

Speaking of Gamble, the freshman Braylon Gamble, what relation is he to Brian? Doesn't look like Brylon is on the football roster any longer on Hudl. He's also not on the Massillon football website with all the other freshman that were added.. Too bad if that's the case he looked to be pretty talented
Nevermind, I see his name on Hudl now.. I was looking at the roster but not signed in, once I signed in to Hudl his name was on there which is good, I can see him getting time at Safety, especially if they were to move Hack to one of the LB spots. I know he's playing BB so I knew he didn't transfer out...

Speaking of Gamble, the freshman Braylon Gamble, what relation is he to Brian? Doesn't look like Brylon is on the football roster any longer on Hudl. He's also not on the Massillon football website with all the other freshman that were added.. Too bad if that's the case he looked to be pretty talented
Son pretty sure

A little detour for a second....Anyone know what they're building across from the McDonald's on Lincoln Way. I know a Consumers bank is supposed to be going in but that's further west.

A little detour for a second....Anyone know what they're building across from the McDonald's on Lincoln Way. I know a Consumers bank is supposed to be going in but that's further west.
You mean where Tiger Rags used to be? Just read an article in the online Inde the other day that said the city finally settled with the former owner and the new owners were going to do something but I don't think they specified.

You mean where Tiger Rags used to be? Just read an article in the online Inde the other day that said the city finally settled with the former owner and the new owners were going to do something but I don't think they specified.
The article didn’t really say except that the new owners were part of the Aultman group or something like that.

Hi, I have gone to many Massillon football games through the years and love Paul Brown stadium. Last year I came down for a game and the visitors parking lot was unavailable to park because of construction. Does anyone know if I can park there next year? I live in Stow and it was the best way for me to get out after the game to get to route 241 back to Akron.

Sorry, I forgot about the Mcd downtown, I was actually talking about the one that OW responded to.

Hi, I have gone to many Massillon football games through the years and love Paul Brown stadium. Last year I came down for a game and the visitors parking lot was unavailable to park because of construction. Does anyone know if I can park there next year? I live in Stow and it was the best way for me to get out after the game to get to route 241 back to Akron.
Hope so, you better get there EARLY though, when complete it's gonna be probably slightly bigger than a third of what it used to be.

did tiger rags close or just move?.. seems like I was there a couple years ago in a different spot...really cant remember now.. never been to Simon says, seems like theyre always closed when I'm there and they dont have an online store, although I know I've bought things at the stadium from them, they have one of the stations set up there

did tiger rags close or just move?.. seems like I was there a couple years ago in a different spot...really cant remember now.. never been to Simon says, seems like theyre always closed when I'm there and they dont have an online store, although I know I've bought things at the stadium from them, they have one of the stations set up there
Tiger Rags moved to 167 Lincoln Way East.