2024 Massillon Tigers

Logan Allman, and maybe hack moves to an OLB spot and J Williams moves inside? Stephen Reinhart Lucas Shertzer Sabastian Harper R'Celle Hille are other possibilies. Maybe we get lucky and get a transfer too, its hard to say because some kids get bigger at a quicker rate than others, i'm talking more about the soph guys.Like to see them around 210 lbs at least in the middle... those spots are definetly the biggest question marks to fill... going to be hard to replace the last two, they spoiled us

This team beat the snot out of Iggy last year. Now I know Iggy was down a little but PCC hammered them. They do lose a lot of studs but they have plenty in the pipeline. Will be a damn good game.
They beat Iggy bad af I think the score was like 48-3 but I'm pretty sure in 2022 PCC got blasted by Eds 49-0 or something of that nature

He has provided no reasoning, and neither have you.

Anyone can call anyone stupid. If I accused you, at least I'd be right. :banana:
Bro I don't know why you guys are still having the schedule conversation. There's no point in trying to chase Ohio teams to play us because clearly they won't so it makes more sense just to go ahead and schedule out of State opponents that give us something that we don't always see just when you think teams in Ohio are starting to get a pair like Fitch then boom they back off the schedule. I don't know why you don't see the fact that playing these teams truthfully help us prepare for the playoffs I really thought our schedule last year is part of the reason why we beat Hoban. I am solely going to speak for myself in this next part I enjoy seeing teams that I do not normally get to see come in to Paul Brown Tiger stadium an watch them be in shock at our atmosphere I sit on the away side because I take my youth team to then game and just hearing the pure shock from the opposing team is literally just amazing to me. Like I stated before this is not the 1960s where you're going to just play every team in the state if you want to achieve the goal that Coach Moore is clearly trying to do you want to schedule some of the powers from other states whether you agree with it or not you got your opinion of how you want Massillon to be but it clearly doesn't align with Coach Moore opinion.

Marino over all 26 tigers the 11 wildcats and the remaining 14 vikings.

I was a huge Miami Dolphins fan growing up. I’ve had the plaques of Dan Marino for over 30 years…

IMG_1667.jpeg
IMG_1666.jpeg

Does anyone know who maintains the rosters on hudl? Are they accurate? Couple new names on there, it says Lo'quan young is back on there as well as a young man that was at wooster last year.. But in the past I've seen names pop up and a week later they were gone....just curious, the Massillon tigers website just has last years roster still which probably wont be updated for awhile

Does anyone know who maintains the rosters on hudl? Are they accurate? Couple new names on there, it says Lo'quan young is back on there as well as a young man that was at wooster last year.. But in the past I've seen names pop up and a week later they were gone....just curious, the Massillon tigers website just has last years roster still which probably wont be updated for awhile
The coaches

The coaches
OK so then it should be accurate for the most part. I thought someone mentioned it may have been the coaches. I thought I saw where L Young was competing in track so he's probably a for sure...Tate Crable and the Murray brothers and Joeseph Muslave reappeared for about 2 days about a week ago, it was almost like players from the past just showed up for some reason but than vanished so maybe I just caught it when someone was updating something. I got excited when I saw the Murray name, the one was a pretty good looking player and sometimes as we know kids change their minds after a year somewhere else. I'm really hoping we don't loose anyone this year. Seems like every year we loose a handful of depth type players that want to start somewhere else.

OK so then it should be accurate for the most part. I thought someone mentioned it may have been the coaches. I thought I saw where L Young was competing in track so he's probably a for sure...Tate Crable and the Murray brothers and Joeseph Muslave reappeared for about 2 days about a week ago, it was almost like players from the past just showed up for some reason but than vanished so maybe I just caught it when someone was updating something. I got excited when I saw the Murray name, the one was a pretty good looking player and sometimes as we know kids change their minds after a year somewhere else. I'm really hoping we don't loose anyone this year. Seems like every year we loose a handful of depth type players that want to start somewhere else.
Yeah I think that was a glitch as they switched to the next year because when you go back years it usually shows everyone who was ever on the roster

Yeah I think that was a glitch as they switched to the next year because when you go back years it usually shows everyone who was ever on the roster
ahh makes some sense… Massillon roster seems to be one of the few that has the upcoming year most other schools have last season… you should have seen my face when i saw crable’s name on there lol

Yes. Not exactly sure how Murray did there but I know he played. The kid who went to Lake had a decent year too.
yeah fouty koonce also it looks like musleve played a northwest, Da'Mari Menard played at St Thomas.. Maxwell Tanner is back on our roster, don't know anything about him other than he's got good size and was on the team the year before. The kid from wooster is a soph, DT Dayvionne Floyd

yeah fouty koonce also it looks like musleve played a northwest, Da'Mari Menard played at St Thomas.. Maxwell Tanner is back on our roster, don't know anything about him other than he's got good size and was on the team the year before. The kid from wooster is a soph, DT Dayvionne Floyd

Wouldn't be surprised if Tanners name is a leftover from last year early roster, much like the Murry boys and Musleve. Hope hes back.

Can't help but wonder how a few of them felt the evening of 11/30? It's all good.
A few dad's too
I'm sure there were also a few dads. I suppose if the kid wasnt going to play at all and he went somewhere and lit it up then you could say it was the right choice.. On the flip side the kids that stuck it out, I'm thinking about S Robinson and S Hogan as examples... they could have split and been a starter all year somewhere for sure, but hung in there and when called upon they answered the bell and last I knew they both had about three offers with a lot of that playing time coming in the playoffs.. I'm really as happy for them as any of the kids that have bigger and more offers I hope they both go to school, see the field and more importantly get theeir degree, they will both be successful in their lives.. definetly Tigers