2024 Elder Football

EHS 2001

Just announced that Elder and Withrow will play one another in week 1 in 2024 and 2025. It’s been over 25 years since the Panthers and Tigers have played one another in football.

Now back to the 2023 season…

Withrow making moves. Is the St X series a home and home? I also just saw that Withrow signed a deal to play LaSalle in a home and home.

Would that be Elder week 1, LaSalle week 2 and St X week 3 next year for the Tigers?

The La Salle series is Week 5 the next two years. I believe it's at Withrow next year and at La Salle in 2025.

Kudos to Withrow for having some balls. Hopefully PacMan doesn't ruin things for that program by being PacMan.

So this is what I have so far.

Week 1 @Withrow
Week 2 ?
Week 3 Springboro
Week 4 @eds
Week 5 Louisville X (unconfirmed)
Week 6 x
Week 7 @Moeller
Week 8 ?
Week 9 ?
Week 10 LaSalle

So weeks 2, 8, 9 are open.

It would be nice to see the Chatard series continue in week 9 with Chatard coming back to the PIT again. Maybe it is, but hasn't been announced or just not talked about.

2024 looks like it will probably be a 6 home game season.

The La Salle series is Week 5 the next two years. I believe it's at Withrow next year and at La Salle in 2025.

Kudos to Withrow for having some balls. Hopefully PacMan doesn't ruin things for that program by being PacMan.
Does he coach there? I’m sure he’d make an okay “knows the game” kind of coach, but horrible in every other way. Not someone I’d want leading my son lol

Still playing trashy no class Eds? Dumb. Wait until this new group of Transfers comes in. Oh but wait, being tough is all that matters, not playing teams that skirt the rules.

Since they’re playing Elder, I hope he does ruin it.

And this doesn’t mean Withrow had balls, it means they’re planning on raiding other public schools’ rosters for the best talent. See Winton Woods & Anderson.

Also why not return the favor to play PN up there? Oh bc they won’t have high profile transfers to carry them? Rock suckers.

One give this guy a follow on Twitter. https://twitter.com/ohioscheduler He helps team find games. He is a really cool follow. I chat with him from time to time.

With his info and Elder looking like they are open Week 2, 8, and 9. I used his account to post open schools in week 2, 8, and 9.

Week 2
St. Edward, Marietta, Minster, New Albany, New Bremen, N. Union, Holy Name, Padua, Pickerington N., Pleasant, Perkins, Smithville, S. Point, Springfield, Uniontown Green, Valley Chr., Wadsworth, Ada, Africentric, Allen E., Fitch, Aurora, Big Walnut, John Adams, Cols. Acad., Cuyahoga Hts., Delaware Hayes, Cass Tech (MI), Geneva, Trinity, Harvest Prep, Davidson, Hopewell-Loudon, Hubbard,

Week 8
Rosecrans, Boardman, Canton CC, John Adams, Lucas, Martinsburg (WV), Minford, Mogadore, Univ. School

Week 9
Hartley, Center Grove (IN), Harvest Prep, St. Charles, Univ. School

Now looking at week 2 Pick North, Springfield, Big Walnut, and Davidson stand out

Week 8 Martinsburg (WV) could be a good game.

Week 9 Center Grove (IN) is the only game out of those schools.

It could be possible we play Chatard in week 9 again, it just has not been announced. We have play and not play Chatard many times since 2003.

One give this guy a follow on Twitter. https://twitter.com/ohioscheduler He helps team find games. He is a really cool follow. I chat with him from time to time.

With his info and Elder looking like they are open Week 2, 8, and 9. I used his account to post open schools in week 2, 8, and 9.

Week 2
St. Edward, Marietta, Minster, New Albany, New Bremen, N. Union, Holy Name, Padua, Pickerington N., Pleasant, Perkins, Smithville, S. Point, Springfield, Uniontown Green, Valley Chr., Wadsworth, Ada, Africentric, Allen E., Fitch, Aurora, Big Walnut, John Adams, Cols. Acad., Cuyahoga Hts., Delaware Hayes, Cass Tech (MI), Geneva, Trinity, Harvest Prep, Davidson, Hopewell-Loudon, Hubbard,

Week 8
Rosecrans, Boardman, Canton CC, John Adams, Lucas, Martinsburg (WV), Minford, Mogadore, Univ. School

Week 9
Hartley, Center Grove (IN), Harvest Prep, St. Charles, Univ. School

Now looking at week 2 Pick North, Springfield, Big Walnut, and Davidson stand out

Week 8 Martinsburg (WV) could be a good game.

Week 9 Center Grove (IN) is the only game out of those schools.

It could be possible we play Chatard in week 9 again, it just has not been announced. We have play and not play Chatard many times since 2003.
Why would you continue to put together these insane schedules? It should be obvious from this yr alone, there’s no benefit.

Why does everyone magically forget the state title winners & runner ups had at least 2 cupcakes on their schedule? The team this yr can’t get healthy week to week because it’s a never ending grind.

Withrow making moves. Is the St X series a home and home? I also just saw that Withrow signed a deal to play LaSalle in a home and home.

Would that be Elder week 1, LaSalle week 2 and St X week 3 next year for the Tigers?
Making moves, as in poaching talent from all over Cincinnati.

Why would you continue to put together these insane schedules? It should be obvious from this yr alone, there’s no benefit.

Why does everyone magically forget the state title winners & runner ups had at least 2 cupcakes on their schedule? The team this yr can’t get healthy week to week because it’s a never ending grind.
I have a challenge for you. You probably won't do it because you are all bull****. Come up with your perfect Elder 2024 schedule. No trashy teams, no cheaters, no rule breakers, no teams with too many athletics, no team where someone from Elder might get hurt, no poaching teams. I will help you start, at least two cupcakes and several bye weeks.

I have a challenge for you. You probably won't do it because you are all bull****. Come up with your perfect Elder 2024 schedule. No trashy teams, no cheaters, no rule breakers, no teams with too many athletics, no team where someone from Elder might get hurt, no poaching teams. I will help you start, at least two cupcakes and several bye weeks.
And I’m sure you’d be ok with them playing IMG, Mater Dei, Bosco, Gorman, etc. bc you have no clue what really goes on with those teams. Withrow isn’t stepping because they’re “brave” or they think their program is turning a corner. They’re doing it bc they have a 2 yr window with Chris Henry Jr and they’re going to plunder a bunch of talent from across the city.

Honestly, just get rid of Eds, that will take care of a lot of problems. They’re trashy, low class losers, why continue enabling them? As for cupcakes, I’d like to get West High back, find one of the Nky schools every yr, they never did play that follow up game with Ryle. They also had Scott County and Cardinal Mooney tentatively scheduled at certain points when that fell through. And I don’t think a bye week hurt if there’s no legitimate options. The idea is to be in position for a playoff run, not an automatic 10 games in the regular season.

I’m aware Elder doesn’t have many options, but wanting to play Withrow, Eds, Ville X, Chatard, Springfield, Center Grove in addition to GCL games is impossible. You’re not giving them an opportunity to be the best team they can be.

Last edited:
Making moves, as in poaching talent from all over Cincinnati.
No I think Withrow is trying to challenge themselves as they will roll once they get to league play so they need to take their lumps with their ooc schedule. The Dayton teams are always on some mess and why travel to Springboro or Toledo when there's better talent that can give you a good look in your backyard. Also if anyone is raiding schools and poaching talent I'd say that it's Taft

No I think Withrow is trying to challenge themselves as they will roll once they get to league play so they need to take their lumps with their ooc schedule. The Dayton teams are always on some mess and why travel to Springboro or Toledo when there's better talent that can give you a good look in your backyard. Also if anyone is raiding schools and poaching talent I'd say that it's Taft
Taft is too small to be a threat to D1. Withrow has the enrollment to be a threat. It’s very obvious Pacman is going to be out recruiting to get CHJ a ring or two.

This year's team has had Springboro, LCA, along with N&G. Were any of them as inept as some of those bad West High teams that those State Final teams faced? I don't know but they don't really have a choice. Teams aren't lining up to play Elder and so when someone does call as PN did this past offseason or Withrow now, you get it in writing pretty quick.

Really can't believe Pboy is crying that Elder scheduled a home and home with Withrow.

This year's team has had Springboro, LCA, along with N&G. Were any of them as inept as some of those bad West High teams that those State Final teams faced? I don't know but they don't really have a choice. Teams aren't lining up to play Elder and so when someone does call as PN did this past offseason or Withrow now, you get it in writing pretty quick.
I understand they don’t have a lot of options, not blaming Elder. I’m annoyed by people who want them to load up the schedule every week.

Now that everyone pretty much makes the playoffs, they should play all the different teams in the region. High school kids shouldn't be driving 4-5 hours to play teams from Cleveland or wherever when there are plenty of teams within an hour. Sycamore, Milford, all the gmc schools etc.......

All these schools are bigger or the same size as Elder enrollment wise.

I could see when they only took 4 or 8 teams to make the playoffs, but now everyone makes it. Everyone should play each other......

Now that everyone pretty much makes the playoffs, they should play all the different teams in the region. High school kids shouldn't be driving 4-5 hours to play teams from Cleveland or wherever when there are plenty of teams within an hour. Sycamore, Milford, all the gmc schools etc.......

All these schools are bigger or the same size as Elder enrollment wise.

I could see when they only took 4 or 8 teams to make the playoffs, but now everyone makes it. Everyone should play each other......
That was my hope with the expanded playoff. However, it looks like nothing will change.

Just announced that Elder and Withrow will play one another in week 1 in 2024 and 2025. It’s been over 25 years since the Panthers and Tigers have played one another in football.

It's nice to have a local opponent, but of course Withrow is going to catch Elder on year they have to replace their entire offensive AND defensive lines. Where was Withrow the previous 25 years? (rhetorical question)

It's nice to have a local opponent, but of course Withrow is going to catch Elder on year they have to replace their entire offensive AND defensive lines. Where was Withrow the previous 25 years? (rhetorical question)
It’s not about catching Elder at a weak point, they’re loading up on talent. It will happen, just watch.