2024 Cincinnati Area Open Jobs

Any truth to the Huggins to Lasalle rumors?
Face Ted Lasso GIF by Apple TV+

Higgins would be perfect for the GCL brand. The interesting topic would be who would fill in at Hamilton. There are a bunch of young, determined coaches over there who would be just fine.

Higgins would be perfect for the GCL brand. The interesting topic would be who would fill in at Hamilton. There are a bunch of young, determined coaches over there who would be just fine.
Would imagine Jake Turner would have a good chance to get the Hamilton job. Already works in the building and took Preble Shawnee to the final four this year.

LaSalle needs basketball talent, not another coach to come in and fill the "GCL brand" - it's 6 games a year out of 25+

Wallace has had pretty good success at his 3 stops, but man that would be quite the jump to go from the girls side to your first coaching job on the boys side in GCL South.
He would do fine with the jump. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't jumped to the small college ranks over the years as I think he has that type of potential.

Would imagine Jake Turner would have a good chance to get the Hamilton job. Already works in the building and took Preble Shawnee to the final four this year.
Jake Turner was driving from Hamilton to Preble. Does show we wants to coach. I believe this was Turner's first job? Turner was at the right spot at the right time. Higgins could coach in any conference.

Jake Turner was driving from Hamilton to Preble. Does show we wants to coach. I believe this was Turner's first job? Turner was at the right spot at the right time. Higgins could coach in any conference.
Right place at the right time? Maybe, maybe not. But there is no denying that he coached his butt off and had a helluva coaching staff out here. Just by following him on Twitter, you can tell he knows how to run a program. Beating Tri Village back to back years to win the conference is no small feat.
The strides the big boy (#44) made out ere were amazing. Give credit to the staff for that one.

Higgins will be taking a serious Pay Cut going to LaSalle! Be strange, an X guy at LaSalle and a LaSalle guy at X! I’m assuming Higgins will send his son to LaSalle if he is the Coach there.

Higgins will be taking a serious Pay Cut going to LaSalle! Be strange, an X guy at LaSalle and a LaSalle guy at X! I’m assuming Higgins will send his son to LaSalle if he is the Coach there.
Will also be interesting to see what the kids do that grew up in the Little Lancers basketball program. Pretty sure that was started by Goedde and staff for a pipeline to LaSalle, but honestly, it wasn't very strong. But at the same time, will those kids want to continue to go to LaSalle knowing that were being groomed for a coach that won't be there.

Alot of these kids were the kids that didn't make some of the stronger city AAU programs. Another area where LaSalle basketball has to get stronger.

According to Clinton-Massie athletics twitter the new coach is Dustin Eads! Home run hire for Massie the guy has learned under some top coaches in southwest ohio. Brian Mudd, Tim Cogan, and Mike Noszka. I expect Massie basketball to be towards the top of the league this season. The AD at Massie is straight killing it right now with the things he is doing getting accomplished out to there. #golow

According to Clinton-Massie athletics twitter the new coach is Dustin Eads! Home run hire for Massie the guy has learned under some top coaches in southwest ohio. Brian Mudd, Tim Cogan, and Mike Noszka. I expect Massie basketball to be towards the top of the league this season. The AD at Massie is straight killing it right now with the things he is doing getting accomplished out to there. #golow
For the umpteenth time, where did Graves go?

Sarcasm? Eads was already there for two years and struggled improving the program. Not sure how this time he will get different results. Graves had things trending in right direction so maybe he can ride the momentum.

I admit I don't know much about Massie, but the SBAAC website says they lose 3 of their top 4 scorers off a 12-11 team. Is the league getting much worse or do they have some great players coming up from JV?

I admit I don't know much about Massie, but the SBAAC website says they lose 3 of their top 4 scorers off a 12-11 team. Is the league getting much worse or do they have some great players coming up from JV?
9th & JV teams were loaded. Add to The mix the up and coming freshman phenom Baron Phipps! Should be at the top of the league next season. Dustin Eads will have this program turned around in no time. The old gang is coming back to Lebanon road. Richardson,McGraw, Brady, McConnaughey let’s go! As you can tell I’m excited about this hire. #golow

Per the school's X page, Clinton Massie has hired Dustin Eads as head coach. Thanks @1631Caddie for the assist!

Current Openings-------------------Previous Coach
CHCA -------------------------—------Scott Rooks/Ross Sferra (interim)
Lynchburg-Clay-----------------------Brian Callahan
Madeira--------------------------------Rick Rockwell
Depaul Cristo Rey---------------------Brandon Elliott
West Clermont------------------------Wally Vickers
Norwood------------------------------Jason Bose
Middletown Christian-----------------Mark Mason
LaSalle—————————————Pat Goedde

Filled:
Roger Bacon——————————-Mike Nozska
Talawanda-----------------------------Rodney Barrett
Clinton Massie------------------------Dustin Eads

9th & JV teams were loaded. Add to The mix the up and coming freshman phenom Baron Phipps! Should be at the top of the league next season. Dustin Eads will have this program turned around in no time. The old gang is coming back to Lebanon road. Richardson,McGraw, Brady, McConnaughey let’s go! As you can tell I’m excited about this hire. #golow
Tell your son/brother congratulations the next time you talk to Dustin.

Per the school's X page, Lynchburg Clay has hired Kyle Pertuset as head coach. Pertuset has 10 years of HC experience at Heritage Academy (KY), Jackson City (KY) and most recently Cambridge (OH)

Filled:
Lynchburg-Clay-----------------------Kyle Pertuset

Per the school's X page West Clermont has hired Brandon Grammer as their new Head Coach. Thanks @RoyDonk for the assist! Grammer has had head coaching stops in Florida, Kentucky, and Ohio. This includes stints at Holy Cross (KY) and Hughes. Grammer was most recently the Associate HC at Taft.

Filled:
West Clermont------------------------Brandon Grammer

Per the school's X page, Lynchburg Clay has hired Kyle Pertuset as head coach. Pertuset has 10 years of HC experience at Heritage Academy (KY), Jackson City (KY) and most recently Cambridge (OH)

Filled:
Do we think Goedde lands anywhere? Is he actively searching for a job this season or taking a break? Not a huge fan of his style which I'm sure you can tell.

Per the school's X page Middletown Christian has hired Ryan Fairchild as their new head coach. Fairchild has prior experience as a JV Head coach at Varsity Assistant at Edgewood, Madison, Middletown, and Lakota West.

Filled:
West Clermont------------------------Brandon Grammer
Middletown Christian-----------------Ryan Fairchild