2024-25 team

ohioguy112

What are some super early 2024-25 division 1 team projections for next year. Will Eds remain on top? Who battles for 2nd?

Rumors have been going around that Joseph Sanderfer has transferred and is attending Mass Perry. If this is the case, what are the odds of MP taking out Eds?

Rumors have been going around that Joseph Sanderfer has transferred and is attending Mass Perry. If this is the case, what are the odds of MP taking out Eds?
My question is, would he be eligible? I believe this would be his third different school during the 2023-24 scholastic season.

Welp, I stand corrected then. I heard about the Sanderfer "situation" at the end of August and figured everything happened after school started. Sorry!

He has only attended Desales and now I recieved confirmation he is attending MP.
If this is true, this is a great pick-up. How does the lineup look if he’s plugged in? I can see (more unlikely) the starters from last year at 106-126 and 150-190 remain where they were this past season. Millin likely goes to HWY. 215 looks to open to Dustin Dodd, Xander Horak and others I can’t remember at the moment. Brandon Veno and Vann Riordan seem to in the mix for wrestle off between 132-144 with some incoming freshmen. Plotts might have to wrestle-off for a spot between 138-144. I thought he looked a bit small at 144 last year. I remember Sanderfer taking a big jump from 126 to 144 last year so he’d slot into either 138-144. Thoughts?

If this is true, this is a great pick-up. How does the lineup look if he’s plugged in? I can see (more unlikely) the starters from last year at 106-126 and 150-190 remain where they were this past season. Millin likely goes to HWY. 215 looks to open to Dustin Dodd, Xander Horak and others I can’t remember at the moment. Brandon Veno and Vann Riordan seem to in the mix for wrestle off between 132-144 with some incoming freshmen. Plotts might have to wrestle-off for a spot between 138-144. I thought he looked a bit small at 144 last year. I remember Sanderfer taking a big jump from 126 to 144 last year so he’d slot into either 138-144. Thoughts?
I heard L.Rohr making 106 was pretty tough last year.

Veno beats plots?. Sandefer beats Plotts
I heard L.Rohr making 106 was pretty tough last year.

If this is true, this is a great pick-up. How does the lineup look if he’s plugged in? I can see (more unlikely) the starters from last year at 106-126 and 150-190 remain where they were this past season. Millin likely goes to HWY. 215 looks to open to Dustin Dodd, Xander Horak and others I can’t remember at the moment. Brandon Veno and Vann Riordan seem to in the mix for wrestle off between 132-144 with some incoming freshmen. Plotts might have to wrestle-off for a spot between 138-144. I thought he looked a bit small at 144 last year. I remember Sanderfer taking a big jump from 126 to 144 last year so he’d slot into either
no one in line up beating Sandefer so unless he gets booted from another school he will be your 44. Plotts was 44 last year , making 38 this year may be tough. Montgomery beats Veno but don’t see him beating Plotts unless he grew. Haven’t seen Tiordan wrestle much so can’t say. I’d say you aren’t seeing some these B teamers crack the Varsity line up yet. Perrysburg is just getting tougher and who did they are a young team. Perry lost Curtis and Fockler and

MP Brecksville Coffman

Wadsworth is down. Perrysburg only got runner up because Rohr didn't compete. They are on the way down.
Perrysburg got second cause they are tough and excellent coaching plus they didn’t lose two state placing seniors like MP.

Perrysburg got second cause they are tough and excellent coaching plus they didn’t lose two state placing seniors like MP.
106: Sam Adams
113: Lincoln Rohr
120: Liston Seibert
126: Emeric McBurney
132: Mason Rohr
138: Cameron Plotts
144: Joseph Sanderfer
150: Brennan Warwick
157: Marshall Geckler
165: Landen Johnson
175: Caige Horak
190: Xander Horak/ Landon Ristoff
215: Xander Horak/ Landon Ristoff
HWT: Mike Millin

Plotts will major/tech Riordan, Veno, or Montgomery if they choose to wrestle off. Plotts had a bad post season, yes, but he was weighing 143 wrestling 144. I expect a top 4 finish at state next season for him.

A sleeper for MP is Seth Cavazos. He made the blood rounds at state two times in JH. He had a back injury this season, but the word is that Cavazos is the best JV wrestler at MP from 120-132 this past season.

Plotts will major/tech Riordan, Veno, or Montgomery if they choose to wrestle off. Plotts had a bad post season, yes, but he was weighing 143 wrestling 144. I expect a top 4 finish at state next season for him.
Seems like you know plotts well, if you know his walking weight. Do you think he makes 38. Do you think he can stay at 38 all year.

106: Sam Adams
113: Lincoln Rohr
120: Liston Seibert
126: Emeric McBurney
132: Mason Rohr
138: Cameron Plotts
144: Joseph Sanderfer
150: Brennan Warwick
157: Marshall Geckler
165: Landen Johnson
175: Caige Horak
190: Xander Horak/ Landon Ristoff
215: Xander Horak/ Landon Ristoff
HWT: Mike Millin
I can definitely see this as a good possibility for it being only April. I’ve noticed Xander Horak has been at 190 for freestyle and Greco qualifier tournaments so he might be there. Not sure what weight Ristoff will want to be at assuming he’s playing football his senior year. Does he beat Dodd for the 215 spot?

How is it a great pick-up? Freshman year didn’t start. Sophomore year made the lineup but blew weighout at states knocking him to 6th. Junior year doesn’t even wrestle at states due to “unknown reasons.” Sounds like this kid has way more going on than wrestling that he should be focusing on.

How is it a great pick-up? Freshman year didn’t start. Sophomore year made the lineup but blew weighout at states knocking him to 6th. Junior year doesn’t even wrestle at states due to “unknown reasons.” Sounds like this kid has way more going on than wrestling that he should be focusing on.
He didn’t wrestle in the postseason due to disciplinary reasons at school.

what are some lineup projections for wadsworth/brecksville/pburg?

A sleeper for MP is Seth Cavazos. He made the blood rounds at state two times in JH. He had a back injury this season, but the word is that Cavazos is the best JV wrestler at MP from 120-132 this past season.

We
Yeah

He beats
A sleeper for MP is Seth Cavazos. He made the blood rounds at state two times in JH. He had a back injury this season, but the word is that Cavazos is the best JV wrestler at MP from 120-132 this past

He didn’t wrestle in the postseason due to disciplinary reasons at school.
Which year?

He would most likely be the projected state champion at 144 and has beat nationally ranked guys in the past couple years.