2023 TRC football

They keep trying to rip off the Milton player's helmets in order to get certain players out of the game for one play. Stupid strategy.

Final: MU 51 Lehman 34. Lehman cut the lead to 37-34 and they had the ball with 4:30 to play. They melted down on two turnovers.

So Lehman has a chance to win league? Don’t think so, poor coaching and undisciplined. Several of their players were dirty. The one drive where 11 was laying on the Milton kid and not getting up drew a penalty on said Milton kid because he shoved him off, dirty. And why were Milton kids loosing their helmet so much, Lehman ripping them off, dirty. Their coaches need to use some discipline

So Lehman has a chance to win league? Don’t think so, poor coaching and undisciplined. Several of their players were dirty. The one drive where 11 was laying on the Milton kid and not getting up drew a penalty on said Milton kid because he shoved him off, dirty. And why were Milton kids loosing their helmet so much, Lehman ripping them off, dirty. Their coaches need to use some discipline
Players are Products of their coaches. LC doesn't have good examples and it shows

Milton is young, but are still finding ways to win( no other team in the TRC would of beat VV or Oakwood either) It may look ugly at times, but they are building on it. LC has played 2 teams that were equivalent to Jr. High teams in Perry and Ben Logan. No surprise that they won those games. O'leary is tough, but he can't carry a bad O'line, bad defense and poor coaching. I think Milton still has a chance to be top 2 in the league. They have good coaches and a solid recent history. This year's MU team practiced against the best last year! Bethel may get back on track now that some key players are back. Riverside, ME are playing well enough. Northridge is anyone's guess. LC and TC is bottom of league again.

Lehman played inspired football almost erasing a 23 point Milton lead. I wouldn’t be so harsh on the Cavs.
MU needs to travel to TC this week and cut down on the turnovers. They are still playing bad at times. I don’t see much senior leadership. Pearce can’t play the games for them, they need to play smart football.

Milton is young, but are still finding ways to win( no other team in the TRC would of beat VV or Oakwood either) It may look ugly at times, but they are building on it. LC has played 2 teams that were equivalent to Jr. High teams in Perry and Ben Logan. No surprise that they won those games. O'leary is tough, but he can't carry a bad O'line, bad defense and poor coaching. I think Milton still has a chance to be top 2 in the league. They have good coaches and a solid recent history. This year's MU team practiced against the best last year! Bethel may get back on track now that some key players are back. Riverside, ME are playing well enough. Northridge is anyone's guess. LC and TC is bottom of league again.
Don't forget Covington . Guessing you have them slotted just ahead of TC and Lehman? I think they will still be at the bottom. Where have their athletes gone? I noticed Covington leads the TRC in boys golf and is very dominant in Cross Country. They have a chance to make it to state with their XC team. Guessing a few of them would have been saftey or WR on the football team.

Northridge always scares me, In my opinion they are almost always the most talented team in the TRC.
Northridge vs ME could be an interesting one. The winner could be the frontrunner for the conference. Milton and Riverside will have something to say about that.

Don't forget Covington . Guessing you have them slotted just ahead of TC and Lehman? I think they will still be at the bottom. Where have their athletes gone? I noticed Covington leads the TRC in boys golf and is very dominant in Cross Country. They have a chance to make it to state with their XC team. Guessing a few of them would have been saftey or WR on the football team.
Milton is suffering too. 31 out this year and that is Fresh-Senior. I can’t remember a team at MU that small. The band is even tiny this year. Kids are lazy.

Northridge vs ME could be an interesting one. The winner could be the frontrunner for the conference. Milton and Riverside will have something to say about that.
Its beginning to look more and more like its Riverside in the drivers seat. Then the other four teams will likely beat each other up (Milton, Miami East, Northridge, Lehman). Will Riverside slip up?

Its beginning to look more and more like its Riverside in the drivers seat. Then the other four teams will likely beat each other up (Milton, Miami East, Northridge, Lehman). Will Riverside slip up?
Riverside is the team to beat right now. Milton is gaining experience and confidence. They haven’t gelled yet. There are a few returners from last year like Foose and Mayfield. They seem to be the leaders right now.
MU vs ME and Northridge are going to be very good games.

Yeah, those Lehman thugs were really bad last night...They might shut the program down once they watch the film...Good thing the Milton kids had no personal fouls called against them last night...

1694218307544.png

Everyone in the TRC has played Dogs up to this point....Spencerville will likely win less games than both Perry and Ben Log...How bad is Carlisle, Springfield Central Catholic,
TC 26 Cov 6 (H)
ME 14 NR 6 (3)

Everyone in the TRC has played Dogs up to this point....Spencerville will likely win less games than both Perry and Ben Log...How bad is Carlisle, Springfield Central Catholic,

TC 26 Cov 6 (H)
ME 14 NR 6 (3)
You call Valley View a dog? You’re a troll.