2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the people who work hard to put this together and to promote academics and the schools who participate and the kids who get honored, should all just stop who cares. Because Triangle is butthurt that Massillon is on it. How pathetic is that?
It’s exactly like I said when I originally posted it, it ruins the narrative. They can’t use the state title thing anymore and they can’t use “they are just a bunch of dumb kids playing football” anymore either. There sure are a lot of bunched up panties the last couple weeks. 😂😂😂
🐅🏆

IMG_2183.jpeg

Cody Fair commits to the US Naval Academy

Very Impressive. Has there been any other Massillon players that have played for one of the academies?
1989 Tom Manion Air Force
1982 Jim Bushe Air Force
1969 Mike Lombardi Army
1965 Terry Manson Navy
1943 Bob Williams Air Force

Those were the ones I could find on the Massillon history website

I mean, obviously I am biased, but how do you nominate Bishop Gorman, Chaminade-Madonna, DeSota etc for COY considering how they are built, which are pretty much a perennial top 10. Heck may as well include the IMG coach while they are at it.

And with these numbers from Maxpreps that 82 just posted....I would like to sincerely thank the administrators, coaches, players, fans and whoever else had a part in voting NO when our past administrators attempted to join the Federal League. In all seriousness, none of this would be possible had that vote went a different way. I believe there was another time....correct me if I'm wrong....at a later date when they wouldn't even accept our application....again, thank you. I truly believe that had Massillon been accepted, we would have struggled to hire a quality coach when Hall left. Nate Moore would probably be at Moeller right now and we would be trading wins in week 10 every year instead of dominating. We would be a 2nd and occasionally a third round playoff team. We'd still win the fed 8 of 10 years but once we approached the later playoff rounds we'd be excused. Looking back now that was a very pivotal time in Massillon football history and man did we dodge a bullet.
matrix shoe GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.