2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice win Tigers against a quality opponent.

See you next week! 🦅
Always a challenge that we proudly never back from. Hopefully, it’s a little more competitive than recent years but it is what it is. Tigers a clear favorite for a reason. Let’s see where the chips fall.

If anyone would like to read what some locals from Valdosta were saying about tonight’s game going back to January… here you go.

https://247sports.com/high-school/g...laying-Massillon-cats-have-little--203416414/

1692413911696.png
Way to come out and represent Massillon and the state of Ohio.

Haven't been to PBTS in a while, enjoyed the game, heading to the 3 at Tom Benson tomorrow.
What jumped out at me?
In no particular order, yes, the Valdosta speed....I was jaw-dropped that they brought 125 kids (JV's, frosh, who knows, to enjoy the experience. Good stuff)...... Can't say enuff for coaching staffs that make half time adjustments, light switch turned on after intermission..........damn, I just enjoy watching Pringle and Fair play......Valdosta, while possessing speed, as mentioned, a tad undisciplined....oh, I could see the 'Cats players looking around when the fireworks kept going off like "WTF", ,lol.

Lastly, #9 for Valdosta, DE......the one player that jumped out at me as best player on the field. Sweet Lord. 'Cat fan sitting next to me said he's a Colorado commit.

way to rep Ohio, Tiger Nation

Status
Not open for further replies.