2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve had a little time to kinda look back at some tape and highlights from last year. I really hope that our staff is working extremely hard with one specific kid. LaCardis Murray. It has him listed at 6’3 473. I don’t think that weight is accurate but I guess it could be. He’s a mountain of a Man/kid. His tape isn’t too bad considering how big he is. If they can get him into pretty decent shape he could really help on that D-line this year. Hopefully it’ll happen. Can’t wait to see his progress. If anyone has any other info on him I’d like to hear it.
If I remember correctly he has a brother?? That is pretty good as well. Not quite as big?

Last edited:
I’ve had a little time to kinda look back at some tape and highlights from last year. I really hope that our staff is working extremely hard with one specific kid. LaCardis Murray. It has him listed at 6’3 473. I don’t think that weight is accurate but I guess it could be. He’s a mountain of a Man/kid. His tape isn’t too bad considering how big he is. If they can get him into pretty decent shape he could really help on that D-line this year. Hopefully it’ll happen. Can’t wait to see his progress. If anyone has any other info on him I’d like to hear it.
If I remember correctly he has a brother?? That is pretty good as well. Not quite as big?
They're both mentioned in posts 446 & 448.

They're both mentioned in posts 446 & 448.
Thank you. Do you think that weight they have him listed at is somewhat accurate? Regardless and now that I went back and read the post again, you’re right…he needs to drop some weight simply for his own health. But I’d love to see him on that D-line if he can do the necessary things to be out there

Thank you. Do you think that weight they have him listed at is somewhat accurate? Regardless and now that I went back and read the post again, you’re right…he needs to drop some weight simply for his own health. But I’d love to see him on that D-line if he can do the necessary things to be out there
I don't know, comparing him to Marcus before Marcus lost his weight between Jr. and Sr. year, I'd say he's quite a bit bigger....but pushing 500? Idk about that. Either way hope he's willing to put the work in to drop the weight. Marcus did and it paid off for him. But, as far as football goes, he was in there last year taking up space, he really doesn't move too bad for a guy his size.

I don't know, comparing him to Marcus before Marcus lost his weight between Jr. and Sr. year, I'd say he's quite a bit bigger....but pushing 500? Idk about that. Either way hope he's willing to put the work in to drop the weight. Marcus did and it paid off for him. But, as far as football goes, he was in there last year taking up space, he really doesn't move too bad for a guy his size.
Yeah that’s exactly why I got excited about him. For his size he doesn’t move bad at all. Obviously he can fill the a and the b lol 😂. I really hope he’s willing to get healthier and can contribute this year! As far as the actual weight I was thinking 375 not 475 but either way he’s very intriguing

Might see more two back sets with both of them out there. They both really showed some flashes of potentially being special players so with a winter in the weight room and a lot more reps in camp they should be ready to go. Gamble’s position depends on how much weight he gains this offseason. He could also be a home run hitter at the RB position and could create a deep RB room that doesn’t even really need Pringle except in spot duty.

Speaking of Gamble I would like to give him a look on defense at either corner or safety. Can cover tons of ground and not afraid to stick his nose in there.
Trel rushed 334 times . Both rbs should get plenty of carries including Pringle which makes everybody happy . We ran the ball close to 500x last season .

Attachments

• 367E2EEE-003B-47D8-B625-EA72391B2F9B.jpeg
    367E2EEE-003B-47D8-B625-EA72391B2F9B.jpeg
    434 KB · Views: 26
Interesting. Their 2 D ends #10 & 9, the quarterback and the tight end are all next level and juniors. A lot of kids have the same number which is confusing. They are extremely fast. hopefully we can handle their speed. Lowndes, Valdosta's rivalry game looks every bit as big as Mass/McKinley. I think the rb that tore off that 60+ yard td is a junior too, n no two way players.
Massillon may be in trouble 😬
Allegedly , 10 & 9 got themselves into some trouble . May not play , I’m hearing valdo is trying to keep it hush for now . Any truth to this valdo fans ??

Trel rushed 334 times . Both rbs should get plenty of carries including Pringle which makes everybody happy . We ran the ball close to 500x last season .
Yeah, shouldn’t be any need to run one guy 30-40 times in one game. Keep them all fresh and healthy as much as possible. Could see more chunk plays in the run game as a result.

Bently hasn't done anything, as far as I know. Losing big number 10 is huge tho, kid is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.