2023 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having Owens back will be nice but I'm still thinking....Last week, Fair on the sidelines with ice on his shoulder, Wiggins with ice on his ankle and Hack and Mitchell both limping around.
We have good depth in those areas we will be ok if they miss Time. But to your point, definitely need to get healthy and try to stay that way. Hopefully Fair is ok. I do know little Hack is ok. Not sure about PMitch or Wiggins

Can you imagine if we actually had everyone healthy including others I didn’t mention. Man would we be deeper lol

Massillon has had 3 top 10 MaxPreps games of the week this season now. Keep it up coach I love the scheduling. Go Tigers
How can this be true when our schedule is full of cupcakes and this teams only loss is to the 4th best team in Florida! Coach Moore needs to step it up and play BG, SJB, MNW, Buford and Duncanville or else we won’t be ready for week 15. On serious note, I agree the schedule is pretty much as good as you can get, great balance between strong in state and out of state teams and some more traditional local games.

How can this be true when our schedule is full of cupcakes and this teams only loss is to the 4th best team in Florida! Coach Moore needs to step it up and play BG, SJB, MNW, Buford and Duncanville or else we won’t be ready for week 15. On serious note, I agree the schedule is pretty much as good as you can get, great balance between strong in state and out of state teams and some more traditional local games.
Who is MNW got the others figured out lol

Status
Not open for further replies.