2023 Elder Freshman Football

JV finished 6-2 on the yr with a win over LS. The JV staff does an excellent job at getting the most out of a class. They deserve a massive amount of credit.
Nice turnaround. What was the Freshman record last year? Who stands out as likely starters on varsity next season?

I’m not going to speculate on the circumstances (ie voluntary/involuntary) but the staff is being replaced.
Really sorry to hear this. Coach Nie and his staff put a lot of hard work into transforming grade school boys into Elder Panthers. It’s not as easy as some think it is. I hope Coach Nie and his staff left because they were ready turn the responsibility over to a new generation and were not fired. Thanks to Chris and his staff for all they have done for Elder for so many years.

Really sorry to hear this. Coach Nie and his staff put a lot of hard work into transforming grade school boys into Elder Panthers. It’s not as easy as some think it is. I hope Coach Nie and his staff left because they were ready turn the responsibility over to a new generation and were not fired. Thanks to Chris and his staff for all they have done for Elder for so many years.

I agree, it’s not easy figuring out the positions for 85-100 kids and also working in PT to keep as many kids involved as possible.