2023 Bengals

Bengals should have brought back Perine. Hopefully not having an experienced,solid second running back doesn’t come back to haunt them.

Bengals should have brought back Perine. Hopefully not having an experienced,solid second running back doesn’t come back to haunt them.

Not many buyers or sellers this year.

With there now 17 games, they need to push the trade deadline back at least a week. Too many teams have delusions that they are still contenders at this point.

Now this is a Bengals fan! I mean to do this to his poodle is awesome.
1698846817080.png

Watching this week’s From the Jungle episode, it occurs to me that Hendrickson has iced three straight wins with sacks, and in two of them they were sack/fumbles that the Bengals recovered.

Watching this week’s From the Jungle episode, it occurs to me that Hendrickson has iced three straight wins with sacks, and in two of them they were sack/fumbles that the Bengals recovered.
One of the most underrated Defensive players in Football.

Big game tonight 5 - 3 obviously much better than 4 - 4, plus possible playoff implications (home field). Bills have a good pass rush so need a big game from the o-line. Need a win doubt if the Ravens lose more than 5 - 6 games at most.

Great start but that drive after the Bills pick was ugly. Multiple penalties knock them out of field goal range and Burrow may have lost a fingernail on throwing index finger.

Great start but that drive after the Bills pick was ugly. Multiple penalties knock them out of field goal range and Burrow may have lost a fingernail on throwing index finger.
Yeah Cappa, hopefully Burrow won't be affected too much but D stopped the Bills so Bengals got the ball back where they punted. Need to take advantage of the field position.