2023 Bengals

Volson was a 4th round pick. To say that he should be lighting it up would be a stretch. That said, he did beat out Carmen a second round pick for his starting spot
I’d really like to know why/how is Carmen still on the Team. Has he been Active on Game Day yet this season? Thought Ford did a pretty good job when he came in “cold” for Brown in middle of a close Game. Williams Playing way better than I expected at RT.

I’d really like to know why/how is Carmen still on the Team. Has he been Active on Game Day yet this season? Thought Ford did a pretty good job when he came in “cold” for Brown in middle of a close Game. Williams Playing way better than I expected at RT.
It’s really frustrating, last year the tackle spots were the weak link on the line. We make some major signing there and now the interior of the line seems to be the issue. They’ve dumped free agent money and draft picks into their line for 3 years and yet we are stuck in mediocrity there. Maybe it’s time for Frank Pollock to move on…..

It’s really frustrating, last year the tackle spots were the weak link on the line. We make some major signing there and now the interior of the line seems to be the issue. They’ve dumped free agent money and draft picks into their line for 3 years and yet we are stuck in mediocrity there. Maybe it’s time for Frank Pollock to move on…..
They all seem to like playing for Pollock and he doesn’t Play. He not missing assignments and getting Beat on a regular basis. Any word on Brown groin?

Another indication the oline is struggling the Bengals are dead last in the NFL in rushing at 70 yds. per game. Part of it might be Mixon but big part of it is the oline IMO. Browns lost Chubb and still rushed for 160 yds. vs the 49ers, Browns also have Bill Callahan as oline coach, coaches do matter.

Another indication the oline is struggling the Bengals are dead last in the NFL in rushing at 70 yds. per game. Part of it might be Mixon but big part of it is the oline IMO. Browns lost Chubb and still rushed for 160 yds. vs the 49ers, Browns also have Bill Callahan as oline coach, coaches do matter.
As I traded for Chase today and already had Burrow, I hope they never again have a running play.

Honestly...you guys are a good HC away from becoming a long time SB favorite. I think that is the last Bengals hangup to becoming great

Honestly...you guys are a good HC away from becoming a long time SB favorite. I think that is the last Bengals hangup to becoming great
Taylor can be the HC, but ceding playcalling to a new, upgraded OC would be the most important change needed.

But there will also need to be a lot of roster attention after this season. #2 WR, #1 RB, #1 TE, LG, RT, DT and S are all spots that will likely need to be addressed, along with punter and backup QB. Losing D.J. Reader to free agency would be a tough hole to fix. Wasting a first-round pick this past April on Myles Murphy appears to be a big mistake, given all the upcoming roster holes.

This team could go from top-tier contender to mediocrity pretty fast — they’re already trending downward this season.

All of a sudden, these next 2 games don't rate as high on the difficulty scale as they did just 2 weeks ago. SF and Buffalo both now look to be very winnable games provided the offense can get to 75% of what they were expected to be. Given their history playing out west, I give them a 25% chance of beating SF.

All of a sudden, these next 2 games don't rate as high on the difficulty scale as they did just 2 weeks ago. SF and Buffalo both now look to be very winnable games provided the offense can get to 75% of what they were expected to be. Given their history playing out west, I give them a 25% chance of beating SF.

I mean technically this coaching staff is 3-0 Colorado and further west, Minus the dumpster fire pre-Burrow/Chase/Higgins 2019 season. Then they’d be 3-2.

I mean technically this coaching staff is 3-0 Colorado and further west, Minus the dumpster fire pre-Burrow/Chase/Higgins 2019 season. Then they’d be 3-2.

Maybe times are changing with this coaching staff and those of the future, but historically speaking, they are just bad when playing in California.

Really don't like playing the 49ers after 2 straight losses. SF will want to win so they can get home field advantage in the playoffs, they don't want to have to go to Philly in Jan.

Really don't like playing the 49ers after 2 straight losses. SF will want to win so they can get home field advantage in the playoffs, they don't want to have to go to Philly in Jan.
SF losing its last two games is not good news for the Bengals. In addition it’s a road game. Football talking heads are starting to find kinks in Purdy’s armor , maybe he’s plateaued. Is Debo expected back this week?

SF losing its last two games is not good news for the Bengals. In addition it’s a road game. Football talking heads are starting to find kinks in Purdy’s armor , maybe he’s plateaued. Is Debo expected back this week?

Debo is out this week.

Trent Williams missed Monday’s game. Not sure if he’s playing vs Bengals.

With Williams more than likely out, I expect Lou to turn up the heat on the backup with Hendrickson, Murphy and Ossai, especially with the easily rattled Darnold possibly under center. I'd expect Shanahan to extend the run game and have McCaffrey involved more the normal. Stars could be aligning for the Bengals to steal this one, but the offense has to be better than what we've seen so far this year. Would like a Tee Higgins sighting this Sunday.

Should be up by more than 4 but I’ll take it. Burrow looks like himself and Mixon has burst I feel like we haven’t seen all season. Get the ball to start the half.