2022 WOAC

This place is dead Arrows play tonight but I’ll be home watching the Bengals go Arrows and Who Dey.
I might tune in for a little bit, but I doubt it's much of a game tonight for the Arrows. One thing to note, TCN has really piled up some rushing yards this season. The WOAC site has them leading the league with 332.6 rushing yards per game. With that being said, Preble Shawnee will win big tonight.

I might tune in for a little bit, but I doubt it's much of a game tonight for the Arrows. One thing to note, TCN has really piled up some rushing yards this season. The WOAC site has them leading the league with 332.6 rushing yards per game. With that being said, Preble Shawnee will win big tonight.
Strange that a team with 300 rushing yards per game only has 1 win. Thats crazy.

Strange that a team with 300 rushing yards per game only has 1 win. Thats crazy.
That is crazy. I know they don't throw the ball much at all (81 yards passing in 6 games). The site shows them rushing for 334 yards last week in a 41-12 loss to TV. Maybe they are piling up yardage late in the game? I'm not sure...

I wanna see Shawnees time of possession. They scored almost immediately every single time they got the ball. Not exaggerating, I bet it’s under 10 minutes.

I wanna see Shawnees time of possession. They scored almost immediately every single time they got the ball. Not exaggerating, I bet it’s under 10 minutes.
I agree. The one drive did take them 4 or 5 plays. All others were very quick. Not sure how they let the same guy get behind them so many times. Very poorly coached team from my point of view.

Looking at conference standings, it's look like we're gonna have two conference Champs and they will be the Winners of Ansonia vs Preble Shawnee, and National Trail vs Tri-Village. You never know though, upsets could happen.

Last edited:
WOAC playoff picture

#9 Summit County Day@#8 Preble Shawnee

#12 Deer Park@#5 Tri-Village

#9 National Trail@#8 Cincinnati Country Day

#16 Twin Valley South@#1 Marion Local

#16 Troy Christian@#1 Ansonia

Last edited:
WOAC playoff picture

#9 Summit County Day@#8 Preble Shawnee

#12 Deer Park@#5 Tri-Village

#9 National Trail@#8 Cincinnati Country Day

#16 Twin Valley South@#1 Marion Local

#16 Troy Christian@#1 Ansonia
I had to read that 3 times before my brain remembered there are 2 country days

Games for this week...

Preble Shawnee at Arcanum
National Trail at Mississinawa Valley
Tri County North at Ansonia
Dixie at Tri Village
Clermont Northeastern at Twin Valley South

Last edited:
Preble Shawnee at Arcanum Shawnee
National Trail at Mississinawa Valley Trail
Tri County North at Ansonia Ansonia
Dixie at Tri Village TV
Clermont Northeastern at Twin Valley South TVS

Another week where the scores will probably be lopsided.

Preble Shawnee at Arcanum
National Trail at Mississinawa Valley
Tri County North at Ansonia
Dixie at Tri Village
Clermont Northeastern at Twin Valley South

This is a really big week for TVS. They simply need this win to improve their playoff chances.

The league games this week are pretty straight forward and will likely be blowouts. I don't know anything about Clermont Northeastern, anyone have any info on them? It seems like that game for TVS could be the closest game this week for conference teams. It definitely will help TVS and their playoff chances to get a win in this game.

The league games this week are pretty straight forward and will likely be blowouts. I don't know anything about Clermont Northeastern, anyone have any info on them? It seems like that game for TVS could be the closest game this week for conference teams. It definitely will help TVS and their playoff chances to get a win in this game.
Obviously I haven't seen Clermont Northeastern play this season. Based on scores, their record looks rough at 2-5, but they've been able to score and be competitive in every game. They haven't been blown out in any games, with maybe the exception of Blanchester (45-21). Most of their schedule is filled with DV and DVI teams including a game against DIII Hillsboro. I would expect them to give TVS a competitive game. Drew Pasteur has TVS favored by 13.