2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

those are the type of athletes that come once every 20 years at a small school!
Last one would’ve been Mitch Evans. That was in 05-06. Tyler Wilson was a stud in 06-07 as was Tyler Brown in 11-12.
Milton has been blessed with some great HOMEGROWN talent. Pearce has built a very good program. Can’t ask for a better coach.

This team has a few potential D-2 or higher athletes. Ethan Lane, Cooper Brown, Colten Hultgren, Connor Yates and if Jake Brown was 5 inches taller he may go D-1 lol. Great bunch of kids also. Excited about their chances in Basketball this year as well.

This team has a few potential D-2 or higher athletes. Ethan Lane, Cooper Brown, Colten Hultgren, Connor Yates and if Jake Brown was 5 inches taller he may go D-1 lol. Great bunch of kids also. Excited about their chances in Basketball this year as well.
This will be another fun year. Great seniors.

Last one would’ve been Mitch Evans. That was in 05-06. Tyler Wilson was a stud in 06-07 as was Tyler Brown in 11-12.
Milton has been blessed with some great HOMEGROWN talent. Pearce has built a very good program. Can’t ask for a better coach.
Blake smith 15-16 and aj lovin 19-20 all great athletes

I think all of them will play a college sport at some level. quite amazing. The road in basketball will be much tougher, dont get me riled up about that.
Relaxing Chill Out GIF by Talk Stoop

Agreed, but we are talking potential D1 players. AJ was a good athlete but size was not there for him. Blake Smith, can’t remember that young man.
absolutely, although i do think aj could’ve played returner at a small d1. 32 touchdowns in one season. most athletic skill guy since mitch

With the QB they lost, Arcanum would be a tough customer. Without him they will be competitive. I agree with ghsknightsfan.

will probably be on par with Ansonia. i’d imagine they both finish in the 3-5 range in the WOAC
I wonder how the attitude in Arcanum is for this upcoming season? There was some ill feeling when Shondo was coaching his son to pass all the time. Some thought Arcanum was more about stats than wins. This year, new coach, maybe balanced attack, maybe new attitude?

I wonder how the attitude in Arcanum is for this upcoming season? There was some ill feeling when Shondo was coaching his son to pass all the time. Some thought Arcanum was more about stats than wins. This year, new coach, maybe balanced attack, maybe new attitude?
very possible. but with losing shondo duo, they’re less talented. i believe i heard they had a great backup QB, so they should be fine this year. they just won’t compete against the top 2 in the league.

very possible. but with losing shondo duo, they’re less talented. i believe i heard they had a great backup QB, so they should be fine this year. they just won’t compete against the top 2 in the league.
Sounds like a great watermark for TC then. If TC shows well maybe should be good sign.

Scrimmages are so hard to tell. TC fatal flaw is wearing down in 2nd half as all play both ways. scrimmages you kind of don't feel that as much. tons of water breaks etc

Sounds like a great watermark for TC then. If TC shows well maybe should be good sign.

Scrimmages are so hard to tell. TC fatal flaw is wearing down in 2nd half as all play both ways. scrimmages you kind of don't feel that as much. tons of water breaks etc
I do agree fatigue is a factor. But that's small town football at it's finest. Most of the league really only have 11 starts - playing 22 positions.