2022 Three Rivers Conference thread

The JV scored half of those points. I suppose you wouldn’t know about that as I have hardly seen a JV player in any of your blowouts
The eye in the sky doesn't lie. When the kids in the 4th quarter up 40 vs some teams are wearing the same number as the starters, hard to call them jv players. Maybe riverside should have done a few onside kicks to refresh your memory?

Under Asher, Lehman would play it's starters until 3:00 minutes left in the game.
They were bush league back then. It's why the SRC split and Lehman had no home to go to. They just never were able to beat the Versailles machine back then. Nice win Riverside.

Pirates draw NB this week, who many believe are the D7 state title favorites. Interested to see if Riverside can live up and buy into the moment which they did not against MU. A win over a MAC school in the playoffs is always huge, and if Pirates can beat them, they can beat anyone. With CW being in a different region, looks like a good chance for MU to make at least the final 4 if they keep it together. Good luck to the Pirates & Bulldogs!

Pirates draw NB this week, who many believe are the D7 state title favorites. Interested to see if Riverside can live up and buy into the moment which they did not against MU. A win over a MAC school in the playoffs is always huge, and if Pirates can beat them, they can beat anyone. With CW being in a different region, looks like a good chance for MU to make at least the final 4 if they keep it together. Good luck to the Pirates & Bulldogs!
To me, Riverside stands little chance here. I would love to see them put it together and whip the Cardinals.
Go Riverside!

I wonder what happened to NB in that game vs. St. Johns. Maybe Riverside can emulate that?
NB sat their starting QB due to a minor injury. From what I heard if the game would have meant anything to NB the kid would have played, it was out of an abundance of caution that he was sat.