2022 SWOWCA Coaches Classic

Anyone have a team list and will it be on Trackwrestling or FloArena? It is currently listed on both.

Tournament will be on FloArena. Team list below.

Anderson
Badin
Beavercreek
Bethel Tate
Butler
Centerville
Clermont Northeastern
Colerain
East Clinton
Edgewood
Elder
Fairfield
Harrison
Kettering Fairmont
La Salle
Lakota East
Lakota West
Lebanon
Loveland
Miamisburg
Middletown
Milford
Moeller
Monroe
Northwest
Norwood
Oak Hills
Princeton
Ross
Ryle
St. Xavier
Sycamore
Taylor
Turpin
Walnut Hills
Walton Verona
West Clermont
Wyoming

Tournament will be on FloArena. Team list below.

Anderson
Badin
Beavercreek
Bethel Tate
Butler
Centerville
Clermont Northeastern
Colerain
East Clinton
Edgewood
Elder
Fairfield
Harrison
Kettering Fairmont
La Salle
Lakota East
Lakota West
Lebanon
Loveland
Miamisburg
Middletown
Milford
Moeller
Monroe
Northwest
Norwood
Oak Hills
Princeton
Ross
Ryle
St. Xavier
Sycamore
Taylor
Turpin
Walnut Hills
Walton Verona
West Clermont
Wyoming
No Mason??

Rumor spreading that Joe Mario is playing the World Cup games on the big screens. This is only a rumor though

What website do we go for general information about the tournament? Baumspage just has last year’s info.

Floarena has the web information this year. Their software is being used for bouts and bracket information.
I do not think that software posts [pre-seed] info. Nothing but team lists and the brackets once they are drawn.

Floarena has the web information this year. Their software is being used for bouts and bracket information.
I do not think that software posts [pre-seed] info. Nothing but team lists and the brackets once they are drawn.
Will basic info such as the championship and consolation brackets and team scores and team results be available on Floarena for free, or do you have to subscribe and pay a fee to access such info? Thanks in advance.

Will basic info such as the championship and consolation brackets and team scores and team results be available on Floarena for free, or do you have to subscribe and pay a fee to access such info? Thanks in advance.
I dont think floarena charges to see brackets. Flowrestling charges but not arena. Unless I'm mistaken

I’m assuming that no information is available until the event begins then. When I search FloArena, it sends me to flowrestling.org which seems to indicate that floarena IS flowrestling? And when I search SWOWCA it sends me to a blank page. Very frustrating.

I’m assuming that no information is available until the event begins then. When I search FloArena, it sends me to flowrestling.org which seems to indicate that floarena IS flowrestling? And when I search SWOWCA it sends me to a blank page. Very frustrating.
They can’t have anything to put up until they have weighins, not sure what is frustrating.

They can’t have anything to put up until they have weighins, not sure what is frustrating.
It took a lot of digging and asking around just to find a schedule. There should be a website that fans can visit for general information. Flo should have one for any event they cover. Seems pretty basic to me.

It took a lot of digging and asking around just to find a schedule. There should be a website that fans can visit for general information. Flo should have one for any event they cover. Seems pretty basic to me.
How does a, "website" for information fall in FLO's lap? That's on the event and the organizers. I'm sure Joe C is pretty busy.
Where is the schedule you found? Are you going to share it?

Great improvement over prior years. First day done at 5pm instead of 11pm. Guys should be better rested for the second day. And there was plenty of seating.

Some very good matches to watch. Nothing like blood round first thing in the morning.

How does one do all the seeding on his own and not post criteria, run the tournament, and coach? Not sure this is how the Coach’s Classic should be run. How can this be fair to everyone and why was it ever allowed? Shadddyyyy

How does one do all the seeding on his own and not post criteria, run the tournament, and coach? Not sure this is how the Coach’s Classic should be run. How can this be fair to everyone and why was it ever allowed? Shadddyyyy
Nice first post. Welcome. My son was not seeded correctly at Medina six yrs ago......in my mind. It is what it is. Just go wrestle. Its not the postseason.

Care to share why you think little Johnny was unfairly seeded?

I just don’t think if you don’t have a seeding meeting that one sole person that is not only a head coach, but running the tournament be the ONLY person doing the seeding. I saw several kids that should have been seeded or seeded differently. Why hide the criteria also?

Follow the same criteria every year as far as I know.

LaSalle wins the tournament by 50+, five in the finals, place seven.
Elder was second, placed a tournament high nine, but only Lambers (113) was higher than fourth.
Centerville, Lebanon, Harrison, Vandalia Butler (and Elder) were all within 13 points battling for 2nd.

I just don’t think if you don’t have a seeding meeting that one sole person that is not only a head coach, but running the tournament be the ONLY person doing the seeding. I saw several kids that should have been seeded or seeded differently. Why hide the criteria also?
Why do you think this? Were there many coaches complaining about the seeds and the secret criteria?

They use the same criteria every year. Perhaps ask your head coach before posting on yappi