2022 SWBL

Carlisle 51
Valley View 41

Carlisle clinches west title outright! First time they have won it out right since 95. They shared it last year.

Lawson (19) Smith (14) Rowe (10) to lead the Indians.

Carlisle 58
Dayton Christian 40

Smith (17) Rowe (13) to lead the way for Indians. Carlisle improves to 14-3. So with tourney draw looming this is how top three seeds look. who else could sneak into top 3 in the D3 sectional?

Miami East 16-2 lost to a very good Troy Christian team Friday night. Will share league with them. Other loss is to Westerville North.

Preble Shawnee 16-3 lost to Fenwick last night. Other two loses were to Oakwood and Ponitz. League is still up for grabs between Tri Villiage and them. They will play Friday.

Carlisle 14-3 won league this week with 3 games to play in league left. Their 3 Losses are to Bellbrook, Oakwood and Preble Shawnee.

Fenwick 70 Monroe 61. If Monroe could have stopped the 3 ball we’d had a chance. Referring in that game was awful like always when we play at Fenwick.

Monroe fought back was finally able to drive inside and hit some 3s but Fenwicks offense was too fast and they hit 3s better than most teams I’ve seen in a while. The Hooks kid for Fenwick is a beast. Freshman playing varsity I think. Supposed to be a great football player I hear. Fenwick has a solid team all around. Monroe has a decent team just can’t finish.

Monroe fought back was finally able to drive inside and hit some 3s but Fenwicks offense was too fast and they hit 3s better than most teams I’ve seen in a while. The Hooks kid for Fenwick is a beast. Freshman playing varsity I think. Supposed to be a great football player I hear. Fenwick has a solid team all around. Monroe has a decent team just can’t finish.
Hooks from Fenwick is a senior. * Unless there is another person with that last name that is also a freshman

Ok. Must have forgot. A friend of mine was telling me about some kid who’s pretty good. Mistaken. Monroe has Waynesville Friday for senior night. Hopefully we can crack that 5 game losing streak. GO 🐝 BUZZ BUZZ.

Last edited:
Nice to see them playing better. Rocky Williams back from injury is really a boost. He had around 20 to go with Cooks 39 in the "Cats 70-45 win over Valley View
I agree having a healthy team can make a difference. More wins to come, hopefully that will calm the parents down at the games.

Nice to see them playing better. Rocky Williams back from injury is really a boost. He had around 20 to go with Cooks 39 in the "Cats 70-45 win over Valley View
Williams will definitely help the wildcats and their cause. He had 15 off the bench according to the box score. Good to see some recent success for the wildcats.

Carlisle 63
Eaton 54

Lawson (24) Smith (10) Rowe (10) to lead Indians. Would think they will get a good seed come Sunday.

Tournament thoughts:

Oakwood - Should get by Northridge again in a close one, but then Dunbar gets them
Bellbrook - Should handle Eaton and then get clipped by Alter
Waynesville - Should beat Arcanum and then plays Dixie/Bville...both winnable
Monroe - Favorable bracket since they went in with Centerville. Legit chance to win two games and then lose by 40 to the Elks
Franklin - Lost to Tri-Village by 37, Dunbar beat Tri-Village by 25

Carlisle - Surprised they jumped in with Miami East, and then Indian Lake and Anna jumped on them. If they get by those two they will have earned a shot at ME
Brookville - Jumped right on Dixie who they beat already, two winnable games to play Tri-Village in a District semi
Madison - Not much chance in D2, Carroll by a lot
Eaton - Lost by 20 to Bellbrook earlier this year
VV - No Brumbaugh and they win, Versailles ends their season

I don't see any team playing in a district final

Any truth to the rumor I heard about Franklin parents going after their coach after the game the other
Tournament thoughts:

Oakwood - Should get by Northridge again in a close one, but then Dunbar gets them
Bellbrook - Should handle Eaton and then get clipped by Alter
Waynesville - Should beat Arcanum and then plays Dixie/Bville...both winnable
Monroe - Favorable bracket since they went in with Centerville. Legit chance to win two games and then lose by 40 to the Elks
Franklin - Lost to Tri-Village by 37, Dunbar beat Tri-Village by 25

Carlisle - Surprised they jumped in with Miami East, and then Indian Lake and Anna jumped on them. If they get by those two they will have earned a shot at ME
Brookville - Jumped right on Dixie who they beat already, two winnable games to play Tri-Village in a District semi
Madison - Not much chance in D2, Carroll by a lot
Eaton - Lost by 20 to Bellbrook earlier this year
VV - No Brumbaugh and they win, Versailles ends their season

I don't see any team playing in a district final
very odd that Carlisle went after Miami East. ME seems like a legit team. The Carlisle team was one of the better teams I have seen this year. If they gone in the Tri Village bracket they could have made some real noise
very odd that Carlisle went after Miami East. ME seems like a legit team. The Carlisle team was one of the better teams I have seen this year. If they gone in the Tri Village bracket they could have made some real noise

I said this in the other thread if Tri Village gets knocked off you will have some interesting teams potentially making a run at Regional finals.