2022 Dead Celebs/Athletes

Last edited:

When-Kramer-Stops-Short.gif

First Mrs. Costanza and now Mrs. Seinfeld.

Last edited:
Hope someone finds this interesting. My life intersected with Wynona and Noami twice.

My mom always told me that she shared her maternity room when I was born with a beautiful 18 year old girl who was married to a police officer, but the little girl she had just birthed was by another man. When the Judds became known with their hit "Mama He's Crazy" and we found out they were from the same town in KY, my mom said she thought Naomi was that same young mother she had shared the room with in the hospital.

I did a little research and discovered Wynona and I were, in fact, born in the same hospital on the same day.

In 1984 or 85 I got front row seats at the Coshocton Co fair where they were performing. There was a barrier between them and me, but when the show was over I got their attention by saying, "Do you have a few minutes for someone else from Ashland?" They were like "Heck yeah. Come over here and talk with us." We chatted for about 20 minutes. I told them the story about me and Wynona's births and Naomi described my mom to a T. Said she talked her ear off. I was like, "Yep. That's mom." It was fun. My wife took a picture of the 3 of us. It's in a box somewhere. But the amazing thing was how unpretentious both of them were.

Anyway, I didn't know them, but I was extremely sad to hear of Naomi's death. Despite her struggles, she was a beautiful lady and very kind to me once with her time.