2022 Dead Celebs/Athletes

Nichelle Nichols

Sulu%20Uhura%201.jpg

He ain't interested.

Last edited:
While I never liked her music I did have a middle school boy crush on her, very cute. In later years was well known as an advocate of medical cannabis, hopefully it helped her ease the pain of everything she had to go through with her cancer treatments.

While I never liked her music I did have a middle school boy crush on her, very cute. In later years was well known as an advocate of medical cannabis, hopefully it helped her ease the pain of everything she had to go through with her cancer treatments.
Amen. The impure thoughts I had of her as a Catholic teenage schoolboy!

Anne Heche is brain dead after suffering severe burns from a car crash a week ago. California classifies that as legally dead and she is only still on life support to keep her heart beating for organ donation. Allegedly she was fleeing the scene of a hit and run and had cocaine in her system.

Anne Heche is brain dead after suffering severe burns from a car crash a week ago. California classifies that as legally dead and she is only still on life support to keep her heart beating for organ donation. Allegedly she was fleeing the scene of a hit and run and had cocaine in her system.
It’s now official

Crazy life.

Crazy life.

Dime a dozen story TBH. It only matters when they're rich. Her money kept drug dealers in profits and nearly killed without remorse. Everything the same but it's some kid never made it off the street, the elite's narrative is quite different.

Last edited: