2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honest question.

You’re obviously a proud alumni of the school.
What is your honest take on the transfer portal set up and the schools consistent use of utilIzing it?

As a proud alumni. Someone I’m assuming spent all 4years at the school. Doesn’t it deep down but you the school looks for outsiders to come in and help the school win? Kids get the same diploma you did but only spend 1-2 years in the building. Doesn’t that bug you they are called MOB? When they really didn’t get the full experience you did?

I’m seriously asking this question. Because for such a proud. Almost delusional alumni group. I would think they would hate kids being viewed as MOB and their equal. When in reality they were just bought athletic help. And weren’t in the school for the right reasons or their for the deeper than athletic experiences.
Your grammar, punctuation; and spelling says a lot about you. You seem to be jealous of talent African-American teenagers. Seriously man just delete your account.

Attachments

• 1C98360C-D04B-422A-AC73-90BBDE9F3CEE.jpeg
    1C98360C-D04B-422A-AC73-90BBDE9F3CEE.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 15
Be kind of epic for Hoban to lose to an 0-8 team. It's not like in this case that's an incredibly long odds. Just a reflection of the Bene schedule. lol, they'd probably make a movie about it.

I know right. I thought I had a nice comment ON THE GAME and it gets completely ignored. Doesn't pay to try and break up a catholic girls' slapfight. 🤷
You will find less trolling at the debate forum then this thread.

While some Benny supporters were overzealous in their remarks to set the table folks setting up accounts here just to throw gas on the fire is awe-inspiring. There is even an assistant coach from another school just piling on, not sure if that says more about him or the head coach that allows it to go on.

My suggestions:

Benedictine alumnus Al Hodakievic, he already won a state title at Benedictine once before moving on to Twinsburg.

Another alumnus: Mark Kobylinski. He’s a true man of Benedictine and has head coaching experience.

My suggestions:

Benedictine alumnus Al Hodakievic, he already won a state title at Benedictine once before moving on to Twinsburg.

Another alumnus: Mark Kobylinski. He’s a true man of Benedictine and has head coaching experience.
Would Bortnick come back?

Would Bortnick come back?
BOTH Coach Bortnick and Coach Hodakievic are great coaches, great people and truly embody Benedictine.... But we are also talking about guys fast approaching 70 years old. Not saying that hasn't been done before, but sure worth mentioning. I don't believe either has even been a coordinator for 5+ years. In Art's case, he retired out to Vermillion and if he hasn't joined say Zagorski's staff at Gilmour, I would doubt he's chomping to get back to leading a program.

My suggestions:

Koby is a good dude, I don't see him being a HC here though. If they wanted to go that route, wouldn't he have likely been the guy and not Welo or Goode?

Status
Not open for further replies.