2022 BENEDICTINE FOOTBALL

Status
Not open for further replies.
@fr willie Can you confirm what I heard over the weekend ? In deep conversations of the possibility of a few names however Coach Owen over at Riverside was an intriguing one. Would be a slam dunk hire

All Bengals fans, come out to the final game of the year this Thursday. The bengals may be making history if they lose - worst season EVER.

Seems to me that if you were the big man, you're portraying yourself to be. You would be able to tell everyone on here your real name. Calling people out from behind a mask, well. is kind of, Cowardly. Just sayin. 🤷‍♂️
Hey T bone,

shut your mouth

Sincerely,
Literally everyone

Knights better watch themselves tonight. The Bengals are breaking out their brand new uniforms at another schools stadium! Should make for a great one for the 75 faithful Bengal fans that show up for Thursday Night Lights.
1666305557738.jpeg

Well, hopefully this is the bottom for my east side friends. I was hoping your boys would get 1 tonight, but I guess this means there's no doubt that the program needs to be overhauled.

Sorry Pal, I’m Long Distance. But I wish only the Best For Benedictine.
Tough year but they will be Back. One of the Great Programs in Ohio Football History.
That’s a lot of capitalized words. For sure going to trigger some of the posters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.