2022-23 GCL Co-Ed Baseball

Incomplete game. Fenwick scored 5 in the top of the 7th. Game got postponed due to rain with 2 outs in top of 7th, Fenwick up 5-0 and runners on 1st and 3rd.

What happens with that? 🤷🏾‍♂️
Reverts back to previous fully played inning. That’s why it ends 0-0

Incomplete game. Fenwick scored 5 in the top of the 7th. Game got postponed due to rain with 2 outs in top of 7th, Fenwick up 5-0 and runners on 1st and 3rd.

What happens with that? 🤷🏾‍♂️
They will either make it up another time or most likely Waynesville makes sure not to reschedule to avoid the loss

They will either make it up another time or most likely Waynesville makes sure not to reschedule to avoid the loss
Ultimately, is this between the ADs in this case? Being that it is a non-league game, Waynesville has no incentive to finish this game other than the morality of doing the right thing.

Ultimately, is this between the ADs in this case? Being that it is a non-league game, Waynesville has no incentive to finish this game other than the morality of doing the right thing.
Even if they did, the score would be 0-0. So morality goes out the window, IMO. It's back to being a 50/50 chance of winning or losing to play one inning of baseball. I think both chalk it up as a tie/incomplete game and move on. Who's to say Waynesville doesn't show up and rake in 5+ runs and keep Fenwick from scoring any? Rain happens. It won't matter to Fenwick in the League standings.

Even if they did, the score would be 0-0. So morality goes out the window, IMO. It's back to being a 50/50 chance of winning or losing to play one inning of baseball. I think both chalk it up as a tie/incomplete game and move on. Who's to say Waynesville doesn't show up and rake in 5+ runs and keep Fenwick from scoring any? Rain happens. It won't matter to Fenwick in the League standings.
You are right peak, it would go back to 0-0. I was thinking that you play from where they left off.

3/25
Badin 4
Oak Hill 3

Talwanda 5
Fenwick 4

3/26
CJ 8
CHCA 2

3/27
Fenwick 21
Little Miami 3

McNick 13
Western Brown 3

3/28
CJ 13
Versailles 5

Badin 5
Talawanda 0

McNick 9
Little Miami 0

3/29
Badin 11
Springboro 7

Ross 5
Fenwick 1

CJ 7
Wyoming 1

Fairmont 5
Alter 0

Sova got his first start last night against alter, seemed like Alter shelled him before he got pulled after the second inning. Fenwick scored every inning last night. Hard to beat a team when they score every inning

From what I have seen so far, Badin and CJ are in league of their own, and will battle it out for the league title. Fenwick will go as far as their pitching can take them, Sova got shelled by Alter yesterday, but their relievers were great. Fenwick's Offense is very good, hitting anyone Alter threw at them. Alter does not have the depth to win this year, hit pretty well last night but only had one hit against Fairmont, so inconsistency could kill the Knights. McNick, haven't been able to see them play, but it looks like they win the games they are supposed to and in high school that is huge for record. I know they have some studs, but I would imagine depth is also an issue. And Carroll saw they lost 13-1 to Wayne so I would imagine they are going to struggle this year with an incredibly young team.

Sova got his first start last night against alter, seemed like Alter shelled him before he got pulled after the second inning. Fenwick scored every inning last night. Hard to beat a team when they score every inning
Alter shelled him, but Sova showed some promise with 3 Ks, Schehr came in and really burried Alters offense. I'm confident Sova will be a lot better next start. Everyone on that field was hitting all game, I believe there was 24 hits between the two teams.

Curious why you think Fenwick finishes ahead of CJ?
They split with Badin and swept CJ last year. They bring back a better team this year.

I asked a while back what makes thr standing look any different this year from last year, and no one responded. Well I think the league looks pretty much the same. Only change would be Fenwick being more consistent, which is why I bumped them up.

I heard Fenwick vs McNick got very chirpy and heated last night. McNick players lost their cool in the handshake line yelling. Any truth to this, heard it from a parent that was at the game? If so should be a very interesting rematch tomorrow. Maybe McNick starts the game with hitting one of Fenwicks batters, something to keep an eye on👀👀

I heard Fenwick vs McNick got very chirpy and heated last night. McNick players lost their cool in the handshake line yelling. Any truth to this, heard it from a parent that was at the game? If so should be a very interesting rematch tomorrow. Maybe McNick starts the game with hitting one of Fenwicks batters, something to keep an eye on👀👀
what was the final score of the game? I wonder if the the umpire had some fishy calls?

what was the final score of the game? I wonder if the the umpire had some fishy calls?
Yes 5-4 Fenwick won on walkoff in the bottom of the 7th. Mcnick scored 4 in the top of the 1st. A lot of self inflicted wounds by Fenwick. I think they were more upset that they let a 4-0 lead go and not so much the fishy calls.