2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't our best young lineman go to Hoban?
yep, Chaz Grudosky, also Athan Parker decided to concentrate on wrestling and power lifting which is understandable since he's really good at both. Not sure where Donte Holloway went and also lost D Mundell to canton south... seems like I'm missing someone... Maybe it seems like it since T Lee and A Jones are out too...

For whatever reason this was an uncharacteristically bad year for players transferring out. Fluky thing I guess. Or hope. Oh well.

Selfishly I hope Parker misses football and comes back when he sees the great things his class is doing. More power to him but you can do both.

For whatever reason this was an uncharacteristically bad year for players transferring out. Fluky thing I guess. Or hope. Oh well.

Selfishly I hope Parker misses football and comes back when he sees the great things his class is doing. More power to him but you can do both.
I thought the same thing about Parker, but you know at least he's still a Tiger... He's just pursuing what he loves can't fault a kid for that...But man the potential..

I guess Hoover suddenly finds themselves asking for a week 3 opponent. Shame we can't help. But they'd probably be looking for a home replacement and we ain't giving up a home already booked.

Btw Reynoldsburg is a decent program. Lost in 1st round 14-20 to PC in 2019 on their way to the D1 title. (Hoover would draw more fans though).

I guess Hoover suddenly finds themselves asking for a week 3 opponent. Shame we can't help. But they'd probably be looking for a home replacement and we ain't giving up a home already booked.

Btw Reynoldsburg is a decent program. Lost in 1st round 14-20 to PC in 2019 on their way to the D1 title. (Hoover would draw more fans though).
Hoover wouldn't answer the phone. As far as drawing g more fans....not so sure. The last couple of times they came over here their turnout was very disappointing, plus they're Coming off a loss.

When your HC says this you probably aren’t looking to play Massillon…
“We have to be smart in trying to fill that game because it’s right before Louisville and then the Fed,” Hoover head coach Brian Baum said. “You can’t just jump into something just to get a game. You don’t want to get beat up because you want to be at your best for Louisville and the Fed games.”

“We have to be smart in trying to fill that game because it’s right before Louisville and then the Fed,” Hoover head coach Brian Baum said. “You can’t just jump into something just to get a game. You don’t want to get beat up because you want to be at your best for Louisville and the Fed games.”
Loser mentality.

You want to be at full strength going into a contest against a D3 program that's sub-.500 in the last three years.

I saw Reynoldsburg’s week 1 game against Upper Arlington... Their offense is very good, RB #6 is a stud. Their defense is awful. UA tailback had almost 400 yards rushing.

Yeah I figured it was soccer would be nice to see a separate Field for soccer that middle school stadium is as nice as it gets for kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.