2021 Massillon Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I thought Longwell deserved more D1 offers, he’s one of the best all time. I’m just saying I expect Crable to get as many or more than he had (in football). Take that however you want but I never said “Crable is better than Longwell”. Y’all are good at putting words in peoples mouths.
That’s how a lot of these guys are. You can’t give your opinion without someone telling you how wrong you are or how unintelligent you might be. But between you and I, losing Crable is about to kill this team this year. Unless they get a transfer in their with some talent. They just don’t have nothing coming until Slaughter is ready which will probably be the following year.

That’s how a lot of these guys are. You can’t give your opinion without someone telling you how wrong you are or how unintelligent you might be. But between you and I, losing Crable is about to kill this team this year. Unless they get a transfer in their with some talent. They just don’t have nothing coming until Slaughter is ready which will probably be the following year.
I agree it puts them back a good bit this year without him returning and they might as well use this year for Slaughter to get experience.

I agree it puts them back a good bit this year without him returning and they might as well use this year for Slaughter to get experience.
I would tend to agree with you their. Just gotta be careful since he’s a freshman. But he’s got big time potential

Thanks Coach ! I’m glad we finally have a Coach on this site to answer questions we have. ??

Thanks Coach ! I’m glad we finally have a Coach on this site to answer questions we have. ??
I don’t have to be a coach to answer these since it’s pretty obvious. You don’t just replace a Division 1 athlete like that. I know you think we have studs like a catholic school to replace him but we don’t.

Hey you’re about to be mad and butt hurt about the losses that are going to come this year without him ?
Like all of the ones we had last year ? Oh wait we did win the one game when he started. ??‍♂️
If you think ONE guy on a high school team, especially one that has started in exactly ONE game is going to make that much of a difference then you truly have no idea what you are talking about.

Like all of the ones we had last year ? Oh wait we did win the one game when he started. ??‍♂️
If you think ONE guy on a high school team, especially one that has started in exactly ONE game is going to make that much of a difference then you truly have no idea what you are talking about.
Wow lol ? smh....just talk to me after week 1’s loss when they get nothing from the QB and then tell me this same BS

Wow lol ? smh....just talk to me after week 1’s loss when they get nothing from the QB and then tell me this same BS
You related to him or what? Oh, by the way. PLEASE learn the difference between "there", "their", and "they're". PLEASE. Your posts are abominable. (Yeah, I'll give you time to go look that up too).

We lost last year week 1 and what did that matter for the rest of the year ? It wouldn’t matter if Shawn and Jay were both on the field against PC the Tigers would not be favored to win week 1.
So either way your argument will be garbage, a loss won’t be shocking and neither will your “well if we had Jay”... and a win and you will use the “wait until we play Hoban” ?

Nobody should be handed anything but by all accounts Crable would have been the starter and all were looking forward to that. LB#33 is only mad because we are not crying over it sufficiently. That is not how successful programs operate. As most have already stated I wish him well and hope the door didn't hit him in the a**.

Nobody should be handed anything but by all accounts Crable would have been the starter and all were looking forward to that. LB#33 is only mad because we are not crying over it sufficiently. That is not how successful programs operate. As most have already stated I wish him well and hope the door didn't hit him in the a**.
Why would I be mad lol? You’re the ones that are going to be mad with a .500 record this year lol.

Some thoughts:

• Looking at twitter, Crable has been to several camps, his throwing and mechanics have improved over last year from what I have seen.
  • Crable has finished well in these camps he is attending
  • His transferring is going to be a big loss for the program IMO unless there is someone coming up that we know very little about
  • I can't but think that if Crable would have seen more time last year it could have cemented his tenure at Massillon and wonder if him transferring is a bit of a retaliation to the coaching staff.
  • Help me understand then how Crable can transfer to Hoban and not miss a season of eligibility?
  • Help me understand how this transfer does not send up red flags within OHSAA?

Some thoughts:

• Looking at twitter, Crable has been to several camps, his throwing and mechanics have improved over last year from what I have seen.
  • His transferring is going to be a big loss for the program IMO unless there is someone coming up that we know very little about
  • I can't but think that if Crable would have seen more time last year it could have cemented his tenure at Massillon and wonder if him transferring is a bit of a retaliation to the coaching staff.
  • Help me understand then how Crable can transfer to Hoban and not miss a season of eligibility?
Private schools play by separate rules than public schools.

Some thoughts:

It will but as T27 said there are completely separate rules.
No one is bigger then the team. If he didn’t want to be here why would any sane Massillon fan want him here ???

Private schools play by separate rules than public schools.
Then what are the rules? So any kid attending a public school can at anytime transfer to a private school and be immediately eligible? On the opposite side. Any student attending a private school can transfer back to his home school system and be immediately eligible?

No one is bigger then the team. If he didn’t want to be here why would any sane Massillon fan want him here ???

Agreed! It is however sad that a former Massillon player, somewhat well recognized within the Massillon tradition and history, who was bringing his son up within Massillon's program decides to jump ship. That begs the questions:

• What is the magical allure of Hoban? Can it really be D1 College opportunities? I don't see that being the only reason.
  • Is there something about Massillon's program that a Tiger veteran sees and doesn't want his son playing for Massillon's program?

That’s incorrect. He wanted to be here. You don’t know the full story. And you want him here because he’s better than anyone else they have and it’s not even close. Like I said before you don’t just replace an athlete like him idiot

That’s incorrect. He wanted to be here. You don’t know the full story. And you want him here because he’s better than anyone else they have and it’s not even close. Like I said before you don’t just replace an athlete like him idiot
Well it sounds like you have more information. Let's stop with all the covert talk and share what really happened. What is driving this kid out of Massillon? Especially a kid who's family has Tiger history and tradition in their blood.

Agreed! It is however sad that a former Massillon player, somewhat well recognized within the Massillon tradition and history, who was bringing his son up within Massillon's program decides to jump ship. That begs the questions:

• What is the magical allure of Hoban? Can it really be D1 College opportunities? I don't see that being the only reason.
  • Is there something about Massillon's program that a Tiger veteran sees and doesn't want his son playing for Massillon's program?
It certainly can’t be D1 college opportunities because it isn’t like kids aren’t getting them here.
As far as I can remember Crable has been the only Tiger veteran that has taken his son somewhere else, the Hurst’s left but then came back.

Well it sounds like you have more information. Let's stop with all the covert talk and share what really happened. What is driving this kid out of Massillon? Especially a kid who's family has Tiger history and tradition in their blood.
I do know what happened. I’ve known Shawn for a long time. And It’s not about me trying to be covert It’s about me respecting the families decision to move him out of Massillon. I will tell you his son in 9th grade will attend Massillon

Then why isn’t he here Coach ??
I don’t want him here at all if he doesn’t want to be here or even if his father doesn’t want to be here because that makes the locker room a mess, which has happened before.
Like I said before if he was so great then why wasn’t he starting last year... Idiot !

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.