2021 Elder Volleyball

Congrats Elder. Keep your heads held high. As others have said, Moe was the better team

Side note: I'll never understand missing your serve nearly 50% of the time. Makes no sense to be so aggressive that you can't get it in consistently. Can't just give away points in close games.
Yeah, I can understand serving aggressive and still missing a decent amount of the time, but yesterday seemed to be too much. Not ultimately what killed them, but certainly didn't help.

Maurer saw a lot of time too. Not a big difference maker, but now more experienced and hope to see continued improvement, especially in consistency. Busken, the other middle, didn't see a lot of time this year, but he should be pretty solid as well with continued development during the club season. Have to think we see Bianco, Maune and Schwallie all as 6 rotation guys. Most likely a 5-1, too. It'll be interesting to see who becomes their niche, situation players and role players behind all of these guys though. Elder definitely seems to return way more than the rest of the GCL.
Didn't realize Maurer was a Junior as well. That's another nice piece to play on the Opposite side. I would agree that Maune and Schwallie are probably both 6-rotation outside hitters, with Bianco running the setter all the way around.