2021 Cleveland Browns Thread

I said Ten wins at the start of the season with all the injuries the Browns would have, they may not make it.Even the tough guys are going down this year, too many games.

This team is just beat to hell right now. Is that just the way it goes sometimes or is it tied to a very "light" camp and preseason? And part of me thinks that we should just punt the game on Thursday vs Denver, use the next 10 days to get healthy for Pittspuke on the 31st, and hope you can string together some victories.

This team is just beat to hell right now. Is that just the way it goes sometimes or is it tied to a very "light" camp and preseason? And part of me thinks that we should just punt the game on Thursday vs Denver, use the next 10 days to get healthy for Pittspuke on the 31st, and hope you can string together some victories.
Next guy up

I would consider sitting Baker against Denver. Case Keenum could get some revenge against his old team and Baker could maybe heal up a little. Case vs. Teddy is about even, and our backup RBs and WRs need to step up. Should be a low scoring game.

I'm sure the short week didn't help. At least it gives Baker a week and a half of rest instead of just one week.

Denver is not great, so hopefully they can piece together enough of a team to win ugly and hopefully get a few guys back before the division games start up.

There's a really possible scenario for the Browns tomorrow night that the only regular starters on the offense will be the center, two guards and the tight end. Yikes.

You cant punt a game against a conference opponent with the same record. You'll regret it at the end of the year.

You cant punt a game against a conference opponent with the same record. You'll regret it at the end of the year.
That's right, there will be no giving away this game. Denver has only beaten the Giants, Jets and Jags. They are not good. If we can keep Von Miller mostly under control, Browns can beat them. Gonna be on the defense.

I have to watch RedZone to see the Browns down South,get to see all QB'S play and shorty pants ain't in the first tier of the league.Way to many ShortComings...BAM!

Knowing the Browns, Keenum will have an excellent game and Beckham will make a significant contribution, making all of the discussion whether or not Mayfield should lose his job, not get paid, or why he is the problem in the Beckham lack of production.

Knowing the Browns, Keenum will have an excellent game and Beckham will make a significant contribution, making all of the discussion whether or not Mayfield should lose his job, not get paid, or why he is the problem in the Beckham lack of production.
It feels like it. God I hope you're wrong. 50/50 balls to Beckham might be interesting. Just win

Defense better wake the hell up tonight. The Broncos are not great but they have 2 solid backs, a decent tight end and some reasonable receivers.

Jesus Odell. I have to wonder if it is in his head now on those quick slants.

Keenum's arm is really suspect on the long ones.