2020 La Salle Lancers

Most people are doing online school and then going to practice, injuries and covid cases are going down.
All the players who were in quarantine will be returning to school tomorrow, no injuries reported or illnesses. Should be pretty healthy for Friday’s game.

Have you heard something else? I was told yesterday all players will be returning this week and most players are healthy for Friday.
There are question marks across the board, I think we still have 10 or so out in quarantine still and 5 injured. but we are slowly improving

There are question marks across the board, I think we still have 10 or so out in quarantine still and 5 injured. but we are slowly improving
Only a few are left in quarantine, the two weeks ends tomorrow so they will be returning. Gibran hasn’t played in a couple weeks and he is recovering well and will be ready Friday.

Only a few are left in quarantine, the two weeks ends tomorrow so they will be returning. Gibran hasn’t played in a couple weeks and he is recovering well and will be ready Friday.
No reason to play him yet. This is the easy stretch of the schedule. Give him another week.

he practiced today with full pads. everyone is pretty healthy from a injury standpoint it's just the stupid COVID

LaSalle has a strong QB coming in for next year. Transfer from Mason, Mason Mattingly 6’4 210 QB with a strong arm and will be a good asset as Branam will be graduating.